Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons that scan, for Arch/Shark/Skywing.

BloodForCavalero

19 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

That won't work on PoE, that's a melee mod.  It works fine everywhere else though, that's how I did my codex entries :)

Neither a mod that is for an AW weapon since you dont use them on PoE. For PoE scans is better to just bring helios.

1 hour ago, Arrectius said:

Neither a mod that is for an AW weapon since you dont use them on PoE. For PoE scans is better to just bring helios.

thats true too, I'm just more annoyed they keyed eject to the melee key because I like melee in archwing and keep ejecting by mistake :(

47 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

thats true too, I'm just more annoyed they keyed eject to the melee key because I like melee in archwing and keep ejecting by mistake :(

Happened to me a few times as well, i have no idea why they just did not made a new key for that. As skywing stand is just a way to move faster on PoE, nothing to do with the normal AW.

53 minutes ago, Arrectius said:

Happened to me a few times as well, i have no idea why they just did not made a new key for that. As skywing stand is just a way to move faster on PoE, nothing to do with the normal AW.

No new key... likely controllers.  Yeah skywing is literally just a taxi service seeing as a lowly grineer can one shot even though a teralyst can't lol