Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Positive Feedback) I love the New Operator Warrior

Yuni_Hermit

Now I might have this in the wrong forum. If I do, I apologize. This link said "Everything Focus 2.0", so I thought it went here.

Steve, DE, not enough people thank you for your hard work, and I love what you've created in Focus 2.0.

Every node feels useful now, I've unbound 2 passives now, working on my 3rd. My squad and I can kill 3 Teralysts a night, and I can see many, many hours of long, effective grinding for unlocking all these focus trees. Every time I gather enough focus to accomplish something, I squee!

My Warframe and my Operator are a tag-team, like you wanted. Banshee passes out Sonar, then Yuni (my Operator) hops out and blasts those weak points with my Precision Amp, the Mega Buster (as I named it).

When my squadmates play Inaros and drain their health to activate the bug-armor (his 4), my Operator hops out and restores their health to full. When we're being bombed by an Ogma, I hop out and Yuni keeps our sniper invulnerable while she brings the annoying, durable bomber down. I can level any melee weapon with ease by opening enemies up to melee finishers with my Vazarin dash-attack. No potato because an early Zaw? No problem, finishers are effective. <3 No more worrying about bringing "Life Strike" on every single melee weapon, when my Operator can play Pocket Trinity and patch up her frame herself!
When my frame gets low on health and energy, it's no longer time to back off and regroup... I bail out and bring the situation under control myself!

I am the Void Demon that Helminth calls me, and it feels wonderful.

I will freely admit, I am a Whale. I spend too much money on this game, have 4,000 hours on it on Steam now, but it treats me so well. I have a nice clan, and help other people raise their amps and operators. I'm rank 4 Quills and Ostron already, MR 24. I know not everyone has it so easy when not spending money, but just know I'll be buying Zephyr Prime access when it comes out, DE. You've earned it, to me. Thank you for a full year of hard development. I know that not everyone will get focus in any reasonable amount of time, focus lenses cost a lot of grinding or money, so I appreciate you discussing hastening it a bit. Don't weaken it though, I love how strong it is! <3<3

Shared Memory: I had that one moment I've craved for so long, with my friends. I share this just because I'm feeling sappy/happy right now.

Me: "... wait, what level is this survival?"
Clanmate: "40-ish?"
Me: "Crap. I brought a leveling frame. Hold on. *hops out*... I'mma do this myself, we're fine."
(15 minutes later, middle of Rotation C)
Clanmate: "... Who's the invincible Samurai?"
Me: "That's Gara. I left her behind at the start, that's my frame. *smirk*"
Clanmate: "... Oh. *blinks*"

--- Yuni

Edited by Yuni_Hermit