Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Convergence Orb Spawn + Operator With No Amp Lens = No Convergence Orb

Yuni_Hermit

TL/DR: Being in Operator Form to level an Amp that has no lens will cause a Convergence Orb to fail to spawn, even when the player's OTHER equipment has Lenses in them.

Reproduction Steps:

Step 1: Put a lens in your Warframe. This should make Convergence Orbs spawn every so often, if that frame is max rank.

Step 2: Hop out of Warframe using Transferrence to level your Amp. Maybe it's un-guilded and needs EXP, maybe you haven't put in a lens yet, maybe you're healing/covering an ally with Focus abilities.

Step 3: Be in said Operator mode when the Convergence Orb spawns. (Your squadmates can tell you when one spawned for them if they have lenses)

Result: The Convergence Orb will spawn for your teammates, but NOT you.

Suspected Cause Theory: The player does not have a lens in "equipped gear" when in Operator form because the Warframe/weapons do not count as "equipped" when you are out of your frame. No lens, no Orb.

Problem Frequently Arises When: Bad Timing when I hop out of frame. I frequently use Transferrence + Vazarin Focus School abilities to heal my squadmates, particularly those who play Inaros and need to refresh their Bug Armor (his 4/ult consumes his health to make armor). This causes me to miss out on convergence orbs.

Suggested Solution: No Convergence Orbs. I do not know what solution would be better, but Convergence Orbs make me hesitant to hop out as my Operator to use any of my Transferrence abilities when I have Focus remaining for the day. With a 250,000 Daily Cap and MANY passives to unbind, that is almost all the time, unless I camp Hydron for 4 runs, 20-waves each, to cap my daily Focus as Banshee.