Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow getting stuck on doors

cptsuperbacon

I recently bred my first Kubrow. Immediately I noticed that it seems to get stuck on doorways, as if there is an invisible wall in front of it. Eventually it teleports to me but it's basically useless if I'm in a fight on one side of the door and it's on the other, since it's melee. I encountered the bug in both corpus and grineer facilities, so it isn't faction specific.

Can confirm this problem, which applies to Kubrow and Kavat, which seem to share same AI. Didn't noticed any problems of such sort with Zanuko during the fight with one, though they might have somewhat similar AI due to Zanuko acting as bipedal supportive pet of sorts? Though it would be logical for Zanuko having separate AI, but well. In basics they should act somewhat similar, right? Especially on walking part.

I've been running into the same problem with doors and in open areas as well on different missions. I think I started noticing the problem about a month ago now and it just seams to get worse as time passes. There was one mission where my kubrow was still at the start point as I finished the mission.

Same problem occurs with helminth chargers, but at least they can use their proboscis to drag enemies to them sometimes, which helps a little, but I probably won't be using anything but sentinels unless this issue gets fixed (side note, i have seen similar behaviours in Ratel's spawned by corpus)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...