Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining nodes not respawning/appearing?

Mavor

So I just ran out west to the cave near Grineer base 2 - the cave usually has a ton of nodes inside. Well, it didnt have a single one. So I started combing the plains in a massive circle w/ Volt, running by all rocky outcroppings with my mining gun out (the 2nd one). Came around to another cave, near a small outpost on the eastern side of the map, which also usually has nodes inside, once again, nothing.

The entire trip yielded a *single* node. Places where Ive routinely mined since PoE's release had nothing, the countryside itself had nothing aside from that one node. No I didnt check the entire map - but in the ground I covered, I should have run into more than one node, based on experience.

This was a fresh load in - my first load into Plains of the day.

Did something change? Is something broken?

Well, it's starting to look like the latest hotfix broke fishing, with a lot of complaints about spawn rate. And mining is (very) roughly like fishing on dry land, so...if you mined those locations recently ('caught' those fish) and then they weren't there when you went back soon after (the 'fish' -mining locations- were slow to respawn) the two issues may be related.