Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Value of Vaulted Relics

(PSN)CannaWhoopazz13

Question

I played a tiny bit of Warframe on the PS4 when I first got the console.  I've recently picked up Warframe again, and I'm playing quite a bit.  I looked, and I have some relics that are currently vaulted, but I couldn't find any sell or buy prices on the Warframe.market website.  Do these relics have any value?  These are the three that I have left (I used a couple without knowing they were vaulted)

NEO S2, LITH F2, and LITH M1.  Do these have any plat value?  Would it be better to use them and try to get a prime part or two that aren't currently in the drop table?  I managed to get a Dakra Prime Blade and Nyx Prime BP off ones that I used earlier...

2 answers to this question

Upto you, their value is kinda how you want it to be but i doubt people will pay any crazy amount for RNG chances of getting items. <--- dont quote me on that, im only talking about relics. Aka they dont have a price but they probably arent that valuable as there isnt enough of them most likely and of course people can wait till primes are unvaulted.