Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with sorties...

(PSN)xanirs

Hey DE I just got through 3 hours of trying and retrying to beat the final mission for today's (10/31/2017) Sorties which is Lephantis. My group and I managed the first time to get it to where we had to fight all of it's heads all at once but it glitched then after we abandoned it we couldnt get back to that part of the mission because the Infested Corpus head would not open up and expose its weak spot so we were forced to quit mulitple times. This is the first time I have posted on here and I was hoping it would be under happier circumstances but the happy got sucked out of me from the last 3 hours of me wasting heaps of energy restore pads, healt restore pads and a whole bunch of other stuff.... I would like to be compensated for the mission with a riven mod at least or something I dont care if its not tradeable or whatever I just want to be compensated for my time and effort, we were able to widdle down there health so it wasnt a lack of damage or skill on our side. It was a lack of QA and rigorous testing to make sure that boss was beatable. You guys are probably fully aware of the glitch but it doesnt make sense that you would put that boss in there knowing how glitchy it can be. Future refrence dont add Lephantis to the sortie assassination list if its gonna be this glitchy.