Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods and Damage

Jeon-Rammbo

One gaming session later, I did not realize how fast you can drain Endo and Credits with "undamaged" mods.  Ha!  I went broke quick!  I was rolling over Ceres Dark Sector missions over and over just to get the creds back where they were.

On another mod note, have any of you guys had much luck with dropping four duplicate modes for a chance at a rare?  It was time consuming and tedious .. and unfruitful.  Many times I would get the exact same card I was dumping.  That's just dumb.

1 minute ago, Jeon-Rammbo said:

One gaming session later, I did not realize how fast you can drain Endo and Credits with "undamaged" mods.  Ha!  I went broke quick!  I was rolling over Ceres Dark Sector missions over and over just to get the creds back where they were.

On another mod note, have any of you guys had much luck with dropping four duplicate modes for a chance at a rare?  It was time consuming and tedious .. and unfruitful.  Many times I would get the exact same card I was dumping.  That's just dumb.

don't transmute... It is is horrible waste of credits. Especially when you could be getting endo.

4 minutes ago, Jeon-Rammbo said:

On another mod note, have any of you guys had much luck with dropping four duplicate modes for a chance at a rare

I transmute rare mods fairly frequently. 

I get stuff like Conditioned Overload, Swooping Falcon  etc. You know, rare stuff.

Lets not get into the fact that I spend about 5 million credits each time.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

don't transmute... It is is horrible waste of credits. Especially when you could be getting endo.

As someone that has lots of credits to waste and nothing to do with them. And plenty of endo with nothing to use it on, I transmute my mods. There is basically no downside to this for me (my time does not count).

Would I recommend a new player transmute? No.

Im working on getting all the common and uncommon elemental damage cards and thought the transmute might help. 

Now I have a plan to keep about 4 of each card at different ranks for leveling and endo the rest.  One of these days I hope to have all the common and uncommon mods.  ( sorry i keep calling them cards)