The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i fight high level enemies?

(PSN)AntCabreja

Question

Hi I want to know what can i do to get strong to fight enemies level 100, i see i do some damage to level 70 enemies and stuffs but there's a level 112 i can't even scratch it i want to know where i can get the mods to get strong i tried forma, orokin reactors, catalyst, crafting weapons, frames, use their weaknesses against them and i still suck at it is there anything i'm doing wrong?  

3 answers to this question

Alot of high level enemies have very high armor ratings... That's usually why you can't dent them.

In team settings ,four players with the corrosive projection aura will strip armor completely.

In solo play, I would suggest using frames with abilties that can strip armor ( Note: THey often need a syndicate augment to strip armor and a certain amount of power strenght / multiple casts for some frames)..

Alternatively, you can use frames that have ways to open enemies to finishers... List include Ash (as stated above), Excalibur, Inaros, Ivara, Exquinox, and ideally equip a covert lethality dagger on these builds to be able to oneshot any enemy regardless of level and armor.

Finally, Status is key for really endgame enemies. It's possible to strip armor with corrosive procs, but imho one of the best ways to take off heavily armored targets is the slash and viral procs... As slash will make enemies bleed and bypass armor ,and viral also bypasses armor and basically removes a pretty big HP chunk off an enemy for the duration of the proc.

Also keep in mind , without some form of armor stripping or ignore, 95% of the weapons in the game will not be good enough to to take out lvl 150+ enemies with ease, with only a few weapons really capable to shine at that player level... But level 100 are much more manageable, and most weapons can be good enough to kill them with the right elemental combos and sometimes with a good riven to fix some issues and put emphasis on for example more status for procs.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

There are also some surprising niche solutions to that sort of problem.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stinging_Thorn

The third attack of Carving Spike forces two Slash b Slashprocs, while the final attack deals a Slash b Slash proc and opens enemies up for finishers.

Button mash a heavy Bombard with the stance equipped vs. without and you'll see a pretty dramatic difference!

Following the meta works fine in warframe just like any game, but DE seems to be obsessively trying to get us to keep breaking it. :)