Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arca scisco multishot bug

(PSN)dragon15423

After getting a riven mod for my arca sciso ,it quickly became my best secondary. i got a multishot riven after some rolls. I was very excited as multishot counts toward the target analysis bonus. 

my arca acisco has a total of 301% multishot so it shoots 4 bullets at once. But then i encountered a bug . the multishot was not working. id get 1 bullet and 3 sometimes . 4 was very rare .then after taking out all the mods and testing them one after other , i found that Hornet strike was the culprit . whenever i kept Hornet strike mulstishot was very inconsistent. but when i took it out and tested , i got 4 bullets per shot. dont know if its a bug or glitch .

i have the video as well with and without the Hornet strike.

https://youtu.be/g14_O8krV0E

Its like how multi-shot will not count as stealth kill. 

People have stated this as a bug. Still in the game.

All shots should hit at the same time. But somehow the 2nd and above hits make you lose the stealth multiplier. Even if its a kill. 

If an enemy has 2000 health and 10 hits were to hit a target for 400-500 damage each then you will only see 4-5 hit markers. Shotgun multi-shot can show you better results.

While multishot hits the enemy at the same time, they arent processed at the same time.

There is a really small, code instance related delay between each hit. This is why weapons with multishot break stealth, as the friend said up there. So while all 4 shots hit, only the ones that did damage to the enemy get accounted for.

11 hours ago, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

Its like how multi-shot will not count as stealth kill. 

People have stated this as a bug. Still in the game.

All shots should hit at the same time. But somehow the 2nd and above hits make you lose the stealth multiplier. Even if its a kill. 

If an enemy has 2000 health and 10 hits were to hit a target for 400-500 damage each then you will only see 4-5 hit markers. Shotgun multi-shot can show you better results.

10 hours ago, MobyTheDuck said:

While multishot hits the enemy at the same time, they arent processed at the same time.

There is a really small, code instance related delay between each hit. This is why weapons with multishot break stealth, as the friend said up there. So while all 4 shots hit, only the ones that did damage to the enemy get accounted for.

thank you for explaining it guys.i nearly sold the riven thinking " why use it when the multishot is not working properly." but your explaining really helped it

i really appreciate it guys ty again :)