Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

平原鱼刷新改动后的严重冲突

xiaoanTAT

自从上次更新后虽然鱼的刷新提升了但是 出现了个问题 丢出一个特定的鱼饵 来了特定鱼 没抓到跑了就不会再刷那种鱼 一直刷杂鱼特别气人玩家的鱼饵不是无限 希望丢特定的鱼饵不是特定鱼来的比较少 什么鱼饵什么鱼吃 为什么其他鱼也要来 还有一点就是平原出去的门右边海岸 怪刷新的速度太快 根本无法钓鱼 丢个鱼饵下去每过一会巨牙轻型艇 飞船之类一直在哪烦 如果说你就不能换地方吗? 问题热点哪里是最多的! 这下面是截图 有热点有阴摇鱼鱼饵006v2j6Agy1fl5zamc6lfj31hc0xckil.jpg

25 minutes ago, xiaoanTAT said:

Although the refreshment of the fish has been improved since the last update, a problem has arisen. Throwing a specific fishing lure to a particular fish will not brush the fish anymore if it has not been caught. Special trash bait is not unlimited Want to throw a particular bait is not a specific fish to the less what bait what fish to eat why other fish to come there is a little out of the plain door to the right coast of the strange refresh too fast can not catch a fishing lure go after every Giant teeth light boat spacecraft has been where trouble if you can not change places? Where is the hottest problem! Here is a screenshot of the hot fish shark bait

Yeah... I got nothing...

Edited by Carnage2K4

8 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Yeah... I got nothing...

It's honestly strange how many wrong-language posts I see in the English forums each day; it's like a few scrolls down to every other language. Dunno why people make a post in a sub-forum they may or may not be able to read, then make an entire post in the wrong language.