Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Update Vs Old Update

ChillyWilly

Maybe not the best title but I want to address some stuff that annoys me. Its just my feedback on what Plains mission feels compared to normal mission

Plains of Eidolon have the most annoying stuff in warframe right now.

1. Enemy having insane scaling on only at plains (Lvl 60 Tusk Grineer = Lvl 80 Normal Grineer)

2. Enemy having insane aggro level (Sniper can see warframe at 400m, but not on normal mission, Bolkor turrets also a big trouble)

3. Enemy keep spawning when you try to do "Free Roam" stuff. Its more than one time, A heavy gunner/bombard kill FISHES, they literally kills rare fishes. Norgs, Sharrac, Cuthol Etc.

4. Insane amount of enemy spawn rates on certain bounty stage. You can't bring banshee for them cause guess what? The stealth mechanic is broken on plains

Now, compare this to Older Update

1. Enemy on Normal mission tend to have lower health than grineer on Plains

2. Enemy doesn't have 400m of aggro, they even can't see me with Rakta Dark Dagger (Which the normal mission aggro distance is 15m, and Rakta Dark Dagger reduces it to 12m)

3. Stealth is VIABLE option in normal mission, even with not the most stealth warframe, bows can get the job done but not on Plains

4. Enemy spawn rates is alot but not insane, I can manage to do Mobile Defense sortie alone with banshee.

But, They also might have ignore the fact that there is alot of stuff that needs to be fixed

1. Under Powered or Over Powered warframes (Atlas, Wukong)

2. AI Of Allies, Either its Kubrow or Hostage, They never get the job done. The reason why people play with sentinel cause they can manage them.

3. Under powered weapon, Braton Prime is weaker than a newer grineer weapon. Next is an infested weapon that kills 100 enemy in single shot

4. Chat Bot, Don't get me started on this again. The script is basically a trigger bot. the G4Y word isn't always in insult and can be used in a normal sentence, yet you still get banned from it

So yeah, its pretty much a long rant of stuff that I don't like in Plains, also some stuff that DE ignored and never take a look at them ever again. Whats your problem in Plains?

Edited by WilliamHartono12

13 minutes ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

3. Under powered weapon, Braton Prime is weaker than a newer grineer weapon. Next is an infested weapon that kills 100 enemy in single shot

4. Chat Bot, Don't get me started on this again. The script is basically a trigger bot. the G4Y word isn't always in insult and can be used in a normal sentence, yet you still get banned from it

So yeah, its pretty much a long rant of stuff that I don't like in Plains, also some stuff that DE ignored and never take a look at them ever again. Whats your problem in Plains?

Section 1

1... personally I see no issue with the scaling except on the flying drop ships, the heavy one could do with a 'balance pass' because it's turrets are far too accurate.  At the end of the day the high level enemies are supposed to be there for 'end game' players rather than newbies and well for 'end game' players sorties aren't exactly hard...

2... I do agree about visual range of grineer, it's quite comical in some respects because they seem to spot you from miles away yet you can literally walk on top of them and they won't notice half the time.   Personally I'd love increased radar range on the plains.

3... Never had an issue when farming but then I take Ivara and just stick myself in prowl before fishing or shoot a cloak arrow if mining.

4... um unless it's happened recently banshee's silence worked just fine last time I used it.  Resonating quake has a range limitation (like all abilities on plains) which might be hurting you if you're relying on it though.

Section 2

1... they're a different enemy but personally apart from one or two 'new units' they're no different to others imo

2... read section 1

3... Sorry but you're doing something wrong

4... Doesn't that contradict what you said in the first section...

Section 3

1... Not sure what the problem is with wukong for you so can't really comment

2... Yes the AI could do with some attention but my kavats have been happily killing stuff while I fish etc while I'm stealthed so not sure what you're complaining about.   Only real issue I have at the moment with my kavats on the plains is lack of health but thats down to the frames I'm using. 

3... There's plenty of weapons to chose from, they can't all be as powerful as each other, there needs to be some sort of 'progression' for weapons or we'd never level our MR

4... Never had an issue with the chat bot and can understand both sides of the argument over certain words.  Personally I see no reason for people to talk about their sexuality, religious beliefs etc in game, it has zero bearing on how you play the game and to be perfectly blunt, stopping topics which can become toxic, due to differing view points, before they start is far better for keeping chat a 'happy place' in the long run.