Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best thing about PoE

BluesAra

This update is absolutely awsome, lots of cool content and new gamplay.

Now this is great and good and all, but the best thing about this update is the sound design. The music feels very good, the reward sounds are satisfying and great to listen to. The sound of the grass crunching and the atmosphere of the night. But the thing that tops the cake is the sound of the eidolon terralyst. The sound of the roar and the sound of the foot hitting the floor is absoulutley perfect. The Terralyst dosen't just feel like it's big, we feel awe for the beast as we are trying to take it down. Without this sound design, I would not have enjoyed this update as much as I did, and for that I just really want to commend the sound team for such good dedication and creativity with the sound, cause I feel like this part of the update hasn't gotten enough attention.

From a amazed player

1 hour ago, EagleShado said:

This update is absolutely awsome, lots of cool content and new gamplay.

Now this is great and good and all, but the best thing about this update is the sound design. The music feels very good, the reward sounds are satisfying and great to listen to. The sound of the grass crunching and the atmosphere of the night. But the thing that tops the cake is the sound of the eidolon terralyst. The sound of the roar and the sound of the foot hitting the floor is absoulutley perfect. The Terralyst dosen't just feel like it's big, we feel awe for the beast as we are trying to take it down. Without this sound design, I would not have enjoyed this update as much as I did, and for that I just really want to commend the sound team for such good dedication and creativity with the sound, cause I feel like this part of the update hasn't gotten enough attention.

From a amazed player

Maybe you should check out my post about this game's sound design... It might inspire you