Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm glad you guys had fun and are really excited about PoE, but...

(XBOX)Boreall

I think it's far past time for many of these bugs to get fixed. I just spent an hour trying to do Lephantis Sortie, because 3 different bugs prevented me from killing and or leaving the fight. When I finally beat it, I got an Anasa sculpture. Stuff like this drives people away from the game. Not to mention that the only real endgame we have is farming platinum to rank up our mastery, and that definitely does not last forever. 

I feel like these updates definitely add something cool, and exciting to the game, but it ultimately does not solve the issue of longevity. I know there are many people who do and will enjoy logging in every day and doing the same thing, but a vast majority of people do not. I mean... the game is still listed as being in beta for crying out loud. 

Things like Lephantis should either be fixed, or removed from sortie rotation

Things like status chance should be clarified IN GAME, Shotguns, Burst Weapons, and Beam weapons all function differently than regular guns, but that's not explained, and we still don't have clear answers as to why they are so vague or why they are the way they are.

I had a friend of mine start playing, and she quit shortly after because she felt nothing was being explained to her. 

I understand a company needs to make money, but isn't it far better to keep long term players, instead of getting dozens of new ones spending $5 and quitting?

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Boreall said:

I understand a company needs to make money, but isn't it far better to keep long term players, instead of getting dozens of new ones spending $5 and quitting?

Not until they run out of these players which, judging by the Steam chart numbers since PoE release, they won't be running out of anytime soon.