Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure Excavation Missions - the Reactant drop rate is too low.

Pyradus

Just as it says. Not only is reactant drop rate too low, the spawn rate of corrupted enemies is too low, and the corruption speed of existing enemies is far too slow. This often leads to players waiting around and farming reactant.

Please

- Buff reactant drop rate

- Increase spawn rate of corrupted enemies

- Increase corruption speed of existing enemies

13 hours ago, CapnToaster said:

Just as it says. Not only is reactant drop rate too low, the spawn rate of corrupted enemies is too low, and the corruption speed of existing enemies is far too slow. This often leads to players waiting around and farming reactant.

Please

- Buff reactant drop rate

- Increase spawn rate of corrupted enemies

- Increase corruption speed of existing enemies

More troubling still...this has been an ongoing issue for much of the last year. And absolutely nothing has been done about it. 

Excavation overall is troubled by awful spawn rates. You can potentially spend several minutes without seeing a single power cell because carriers just don't feel like spawning. This is especially atrocious when playing solo.

Edited by Randomeer

The very same goes for Interception if you are alone.
Heck i even let the enemy have 2 points and at the end i still did not get enough reactant.

I discussed this problem so many times with friends and clanmates that by now i do believe DE either has something in the works already to get rid of this "new" system again or simply does not care all too much.

The only thing i really hate about the fissure system is simply that you do not have no control anymore on what you can play.
I refuse to play long mission types for example to gather reactant to only get one relic opened. If i want to open relics i only go into missions where i have multiple chances to open one. Everything else seems a waste of my time. Except capture or if it is really urgent even extermination. Everything else? No thanks. 

And i do not say we should have the old system back. I just would wish i could.. do not know..  Maybe infuse a node with void traces to make it a fissure for myself. By now most of my traces already stack up to max i do not need them all the time.

For example.
100 traces infused to Helene makes it a defense fissure for you. You can invite others too but no one else can see it.

The worst part: all of the issues are due to Reactant drops. Reactant has broken Interception and Excavation...and hampers Survival.

And why? What does Reactant add to game play? How does it improve the game?

It doesn't. At all. Yet here it is...breaking stuff for the sake of it's own pointless existence.

Just remove Reactant. Get rid of it.

Then make the Fissure a thing somewhere in the mission. We get to the Fissure, nolt it with Void energy from Space Kid and it closes.

Or make it so we need to kill X number of Corrupted enemies and once we do, the Fissure dissipates, and no more corrupted enemies spawn.

But just drop Reactant. It breaks so much, in exchange for literally nothing positive. and