Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Frost "Harka Skin" issues

SaintLucifer

Just noted some issues with the "Harka skin" and decided to post to see if it could be fixed.

When using a bow the front hand (the one holding the bow) ends going up inside the arm:

A393613945217C6140AAF2333EBD50A98ABCD871

When using the "Arca Plasmor" the whole supporting arm twist around:

61C59396457A3A01A3BDFDF26F88BCB24DFCFD59

When using a katana the hilt hand ends going up inside the arm, just like the bow bug:

63DFDF9E1ABBBBF98E441F1F74D264299F84FCC0

These are standard model issues, not related specifically to the Frost Deluxe Skin.
Sometimes you need to trigger them, but I've seen them all over the place without the Frost Skin, on other frames, it seems more to be related to how the WF (any WF) skeleton holds each weapon.

Edited by Carnage2K4

On 11/7/2017 at 12:16 PM, SaintLucifer said:

By what i tested other warframes don't have any issue holding the Arca Plasmor, so far only "Harka" frost really have to "break his arm and twist it" to hold it.

Here's another issue. One minute it's there, another min it's gone. It's the "Mystery" of the frost harka skin. He's a knight and a viking, plus a contortionist and a magician all at once :) :) :)

VnsiwTH.png

WkU8qWj.png

ever since latest hotfix I've noticed more and more art/animation bugs, such as the manduka operator torso bug. Another one I've seen for the frost harka skin, I am not sure what buff it is, but sometimes my head and coat disappear when it's applied. If my shade makes me invis it fixes it.