The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Same. Been like 3 days. Have nothing to do. Wanted to farm out for Ballistica Prime, but I need Neos and Axis which are higher up in the map and can't do that unless I'm lucky enough to get a taxi. I'd usually get on to play for hours but with this bug I find myself just doing a few missions here or ther and getting off. Kills the fun when you can't progress or even farm something out on the side. To be honest it seems like they need a test server and a group to test these patches extensively so they can catch major bugs like this. If this was a small bug, no one would really mind but something that actually prevents further story progression and gameplay is just unacceptable.

Why does everyone think its simple to change the core progression mechanics of the game rather then identifying the issue and then resolving. Have some patience. Remember, this game is still in BETA. You should be more appreciative that DE rolls out hotfixes and updates as regularly as they do. 

Game has been out for four and a half years and is in beta? Really?

A simple hotfix to the junction code to delete or make one of the junction requirements suddenly gone would be a simple stop gap fix until they find out what is causing the more major underlying issue with the raptor bombs.

Invalidating one or a few lines of code = easier than finding a needle in a haystack problem and re compiling an entire mission with a complicated mechanic

new people of warframe who really want to go from planet from relay to relay is really entertaining. I mean it, its very fun tbh XD however new players are not gonna be able to progress to the next planet (Saturn) as the raptor boss fight is bugged.

this is why the boss fight is bugged:

the raptor (boss) hardly ever exists the container he is contained in and when he does he gets stuck on the blue force field or whatever it is and cant escape. yes this makes him easier to kill, however every time you take him down he drops a fusion cell. this isn't the issue. the issue is that he drops the fusion cell inside the container and you can't reach it because obviously your frame can't get inside.

on the very rare occasion that the raptor actually comes out and presents some what of a challenge which is alright but when you take the cell and drop it in the container it should blow up right....

... nope, it just falls in and doesn't explode. Please fix this DE or a lot of new players will stop playing because they can no longer progress any further, if anybody has completed it after the latest hotfix please feel free to comment as I'm sure I'm gonna keep trying this as I'm new to warframe on PC and need this mission to progress to saturn

many thanks,

Tenno

This is ridiculous its been 3 days already 3 DAYS WITHOUT PROGRESSION!!! So now im sitting here farm over and over for what? Parts of chroma that i cant get because this stupid mission that has been broken not once but twice already and is needed to get to Saturn. I love getting bored and sitting around for bugs to be fixed awesome.:redveil::crylaugh::angry: