Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OPEN][KNIGHTS OF AVALON] Rank 9 Mountain Clan.Active/Friendly Clan.Daily EIdolon/Endurance Runs//Internal clan events with Giveaway.

-AeonDex-

****************************** WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS ******************************

****************************** WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS ******************************

----------------------------------------------------

~ ~ [ KNIGHTS OF AVALON ~ ~

--------------------------------------

CLAN LOGO

PmRHTjr.png

ABOUT US

Knights Of Avalon was created in September 2017 for casual players to join. As time goes by, we decided to become a clan that host Eidolon hunting and Endurance runs. If you guys are interested in doing those stuff and in search of a squad, KOA is the clan to join. We also accept casual players as our sister clans are accepting casual players. If you guys wanna learn how to fight/capture an Eidolon, the officers will host their own so-called "Eidolon Hunting School bus. We do have our own alliance that consists of our sister clan. The main clan which is Knights Of Avalon are recruiting players with experience with Eidolon Capture. As you know raids will be gone soon and we are trying to teach players how to hunt a Teralyst.So If you are interested, feel free to leave a message.

-EIDOLON HUNTING-

-Knights Of Avalon- and -Knights Of Amaterasu- are the only 2 clans that will be focusing on doing Eidolon Hunting. So experience Eidolon Hunters could join these two clans and squad up with members with the same interest.For new players who want to do Eidolon Hunting but do not have the experience, don't worry as the officers from different clans will host an Eidolon School bus.You won't be recruited into Avalon or Amaterasu as those clans are for more experienced players.New/Casual players will join Kami Of Ascension to learn more about Eidolon Hunting and capturing them.  

-Teralyst Hunting-                                                                                                     -Gantulyst Hunting-

JarAJf3.jpg   `arA15mg.jpg

-Hydrolyst Hunting-

1LwhFAf.jpg

-THE CLANS-

WM8PV2b.png   6hXY6jV.jpg

-Knights Of Avalon-                                           -Knight Of Amaterasu-

-OFFICERS-                                                           -OFFICERS-

: -KOA-Aeon_Ace                                                  : -KOA-Archikari

: Veryweirdman                                                     : Apperu

:Crezetique                                                             : Pundek_Chan

:SidneyReuben

These 2 clans will mostly focus more on Eidolon Hunting.Requirement details on joining the clan will be down below.

Ss9nUaa.png

-Kami Of Ascension-

-Officers-

: Vivernis

: Oldrozo

Kami Of Ascension is a casual clan where players could join. Also, this clan is for players who want to learn how to do Eidolon Hunt.If you are an old or new player, not to worry as we are here to guide you along the Eidolon Hunt.Recent updates bring in some changes in warframe and weapons so the meta for hunting Eidolon had changed. If you guys wanna learn how to capture them efficiently, Kami Of Ascension is a good clan to start with as the officers will teach you. Requirements details for the clan will be down below.

Our community is the best

Our community is the best as we interact with one another and helping out Tenno in need.We will try to take a group/clan picture together if we have the time to do so.New members and even veterans are happy to be a part of the -KOA- family and our officers are all friendly and helpful.We hope to expand our community and make -KOA- a very enjoyable clan.

k9RqySX.jpg  Warframe0016.jpg

7z8pkbt.jpg  eQ2HKaA.jpg

CLAN ACHIEVEMENTS

Our clan is not seasoned yet and we did not earn a lot of achievements from past events.But we are trying our best to get as many trophies as we can for future events.Like I said we are not a very competitive and we do not do hardcore trophies grinding.Our very first achievement was to get at least two gold trophies from Operation Plague Star event and we manage to get them. For a casual clan that is outstanding. Of course, we have to thank our members for taking their time to farm for the resources.

Mlt8uqq.jpg

CLAN PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

OUR CLAN TRADITION!

Here in -KOA- we will be doing a Birthday clan Tradition. If you are celebrating your birthday, some of us will give you a present.We may not give something expensive but it will help you progress in your warframe journey.Of course, we will keep track as well so we won't gift it twice.So don't be shy to say that it is your BDAY in the clan chat.^_^

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN!

-Knights Of Avalon- and -Knight Of Amaterasu- 

• Must be MR 12 and above.
  • Have 500+ Hrs of gameplay
  • Minimum of 1 million kills
  • Must do at least 20 Eidolon capture
  • Must finish War within quest
  • Must be active in clan chat or discord [Having discord is not a must in -KOA-]
  • Speaks and chat in English.   
  • We have 2 weeks inactive rule.[ Unless you have a reason we won't kick ]

-Kami Of Ascension-

• Must be MR 8 and above
  • Have 200+ Hrs of gameplay
  • Must Finish war within
  • Must be active in clan chat or discord [Having discord is not a must in -KOA-]
  • Speaks and chat in English.   
  • 1-month inactive rule.

RULES!

• No toxicity.
  • Be polite and no spamming in clan chat.
  • No racial jokes.
  • Be careful when typing out your own opinion.

HOW TO JOIN -KOA-

Just contact any of the -KOA- officers or just leave your IGN, mastery rank and we will try to contact you in game.Plus type in what kind of a player are you? More to casual or more to Eidolon Hunting?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Visit our clan website to know more about us: http://knightsofavalon.shivtr.red/

Edited by -KOA-Aeon_Ace

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IGN: awesomegoodzilla

MR:7 

I hope you can makee an exception im close to mr8

I have discord. 

I completed war within quest.

I speak english and i have 192 hours. 

I hope i can join. i need a clan.

BTW: I can play everyday of the week, unless im on a trip.

Edited by awesomegoodzilla

• 1 month later...