Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Raid

(PSN)mmcareen

So I have a idea for a corpus raid.  I know a lot of people don't do the raid.  I personally enjoy them, I also don't have much else to do at this point. 

So my idea is Dravo contracts us, his in trouble.  The Corpus are mad at him for always undercutting them in the market and selling to the Tenno for cheap with his Dravo Deals.

So Nef Anyo is sending this recently captured and upgraded Balor Fomorian to destroy the relay.

So Part 1, the part everyone is going to hate.

I really like the Balor Formorian event, so the first section is very to similar to that, you need to destroy the core.  To start you will once again need to destroy the shield generators to access the core.  However the Corpus have installed shielding on them which will make them take much more damage, as well as having a lot more corpus archwing enemies coming at you.  Once they are destroyed, you have access to the inner area.  This where things start to change.  There will be 2 more shield generators inside which will need to be destroyed to be able to damage the core.  However, the corpus also now have repair drones.  They will be steady trying to repair the shield generators.  If the outside ones are fully repaired OR 3 repair drones are working on the shield generator, then the shields will reactive.  Anyone caught inside with start to take massive electrical damage as the Corpus have installed defenses to protect the core.  If you manage to keep all 4 shield generators offline, you can continue to damage the core while trying to survive the waves of corpus enemies as well as long wall mounted guns.  Once enough damage is done, the core will start to explore and you will need to leave the inside.  It will blow up, blowing a massive hold in the ship where you will receive a message from Nef Anyo, laughing because he installed a second corpus core inside the ship, his not as foolish as any Grineer.  Then you fly in, land on one of the decks of the ship and the rest of the raid is inside.

Part 2. 

So here you need to disable the security to enter the second reactor room.  Pretty simple, head to the room, hack, and the security barrier comes down.  You will need to leave some people here, because the corpus will be trying to reactive the security system.  So Team 1 will stay there, Team 2, will head to the second core room.  In the core room, the core will be hidden but the output shafts are there but they have shielding.  So what you have to do here is active the main console, this makes a panel in the security room to light up.  It tells which order of hack controls you have to hack to turn off output shaft.  So to be clear, Team 2, actives main console, Team 1 tells Team 2, the order in which they have to hack the other 4 consoles in the room to shut down a output device.  Repeat 4 times and you're done.  Sounds easy?  Not so much.  So the entire time, Team 1, will be also defending the security room from corpus who want to reactive it.  If they can't hold it, the floor in the core room becomes electric and the wall guns active.  As well, Team 2, while trying to do all the hacking for the output shafts, will need to defend each hack consoles from those annoying repair drones who are trying to reactive the output shafts. 

Once the reactor is shutdown, the ship goes on emergency power.  Time to head to Nef Anyo.  Dravo has sent you some help though, Clem is here with a device to override the lock down and open the way to Nef Anyo.  So you will need to protect Clem while he carries the device to each door.  Once to the door, you hack to start the override, defend the device from waves of enemies.  Repeat this 4 times to get to Nef Anyo.  If Clem goes down, he is revivable, the device however is same as a mobile defense, destroyed you lose.  Also, while the device is hacking, Clem is fighting with you.

Part 3. 

Time to take out Nef Anyo.  This is going to be a little bit of a fight.  Why?  The entire room is designed to block Tenno powers.  It will block 2 powers at a time, and change every 30 seconds.  Nef Anyo will start off with some Bursas and regular enemies to fight with him.  He will also have a new abilities.  He will "split" into 5 of himself, 4 being protections and doing not damage.  As well as being a equipped with a Lanka Vandal.  Once he has taken enough damage, he will vanish, and call on Razorback to crush his enemies.  This is just a simple boss, can kill him in 3 knock downs.  Works the same as the Razorback event.  Nef Anyo shows back up, same as the first time, do enough damage and he leaves again.  This time sending 4 Ambulsas after you.  Kill those and you are on the final time.  Kill him and you are done.

Not the best or most original I know.  It's just something I hope DE would consider as they said themselves were not currently working on raids.  If they had a idea however, they might decide to.

2 hours ago, Dahx11 said:

This is all good but unfortunately, on Devstream 100 they said there are no plans for a corpus raid

I know, I just enjoy the raids.  I put this up in hopes, someone from DE would see it and be, lets stick 5 guys on it and get it done 10 months later.  I know its a long short, but worth a try.