Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to gild amps

limpidpurity

Made a support ticket but I'll post this here too. I've been bugged since hotfix 22.1.1, about 2 weeks now:

Spoiler

wiQr51o.jpg

I've been trying to gild my amp, which I crafted from all the T1 parts from Onkko. I sold my mote amp by accident without gilding it, and this is the only amp I have left. I haven't assembled any new amps at all. The T1 amp is max level but when trying to gild it tells me 'Unable to gild the Zaw' despite having sufficient standing and not gilding a Zaw. I'm still getting this even though I just tried it last night and have like 40k+ Quill standing right now. No standing is used when I get the error no matter how many times I try it. I tried to name it 'T1 Amp' and even tried just typing gibberish but it still returns me the error no matter what.

I'm not sure what is wrong since a friend of mine (and many other people it seems) are able to gild their amp no problem, and we both have never built/bought a Zaw or any Zaw parts; the only difference might be that I have a blueprint for a Zaw part which I got as a rank-up reward. I haven't used that blueprint yet. I have never tried to gild or gilded an amp before this.

I recently read that it could be because you can't gild equipped amps, but even after unequipping my T1 amp I still get the exact same error.

Hope this bug can be fixed soon; I haven't made a new amp since I got bugged.

Edited by limpidpurity
Forgot to add PC tag

• 3 weeks later...

Bump + update, I'm still unable to gild my amp. I've since made several Zaw parts, assembled like three Zaws, and gilded one of them with no problems, but I'm getting the same 'Unable to gild the Zaw' error for amp gilding. I haven't assembled any new amps or gotten my mote amp back. ):