The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Be sure to select 1080p60fps!

I have based my main themes around two concepts. Firstly, one of dedication to design and overall beauty that the developers have brought with warframe. It has come to a point where the media of video games rivals and even involves the player more than other formats. With highly polished tilesets the environment is spectacular. 

Warframe is set in such an expansive universe, with characters, locations and backstories that captures the participant on a whole new level.

Secondly the diversity in play style, especially that which comes with PoE. Not many games have such a rock solid, involved dev team and diverse playerbase. One which constantly puts up new content on both halves and one which above all else, provides a free to play game of such detail.

Enjoy :)

Yūgen (幽玄) is an important concept in traditional Japanese aesthetics. The exact translation of the word depends on the context. In the Chinese philosophical texts the term was taken from, yūgen meant "dim", "deep" or "mysterious".

Music: Warframe Official soundtrack
Captured with fraps and edited in Adobe Premiere Pro.

I should have dedicated some more time to this, as I was pretty excited about the contest. I don't think I'll hit that top three, but it was a fun time making this! Best of luck to everyone! Time to get some rest! My main goals were to try using mostly the basics, recorded solo.

Edited by Realzameer
Reupload for 60fps