Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, NihilVX said:

@DE : Since it has not been confirmed whether or not the use of the Warframe logo is allowed and the FAQ was extremely ambiguous, could you please take into consideration that I have a no-logo version available if needed

Swa grik maks! Gar Tenno sono ba gutre! Pu na rey grah!

Amazing. Just amazing.

Edited by Wawus
Sve ra vulum, gar hakt reakt

Here's my entry! I went through a lot of revisions before finalizing on this, so I hope you all like it! :D

Edit: To explain briefly, my thought process when making my trailer was to make a storied trailer with gameplay. This was partially forced by the captura because it only gave me 4 maps to choose from, and I didn't feel it was open enough. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with this cut. :) Personally, a replay mode would have helped, but I'm also new to Warframe and have seen better tools for creating fan content in other games. I tried getting into Warframe awhile back but didn't get into it because it didn't click, but I love it now! I've got a few frames and have been having a lot of fun playing with my friends and on my own. :D

Edited by HellspawnOfHalo
Wanted to explain thought process of creation briefly.

"Evolution" - From your starting weapon to end game gear, evolve to win. But take care your enemies are learning too...

Been away for three weeks so wasn't able to give this the polish I wanted too, nor gather some people for group shots. But as I only had two days to work on it, I'm happy with how it has turned out.

Had a blast making it and good luck to everyone!:smile:

Edited by ForIorn

Hey everyone, 

Hope everyone had fun running around aimlessly for 2 weeks in the game with No HUD.

I recorded so much but just so hard to fit it all in 25 seconds.Hopefully, this captures the fast pace, the teamwork and so much stuff in the game. I having problems with rendering my videos so at the moment it, not the best quality. Hopefully get the updated version soon.

Good luck to everyone!!

Update here should a better quality version- however, took a couple of refreshes to get 1080-60fps

Edited by China3750
Adding better quality

This is my official entry. I hope you guys appreciate it, took a lot of dedication. I call it "Gear Up".

The most important aspect for me was transmitting a sense of continuity of the scenes, like a natural flow of events. I tried my best to keep an even balance between cinematic and gameplay scenes, as I believe the main putpose of this trailer will be to advertise it to new players, so it's both important to show how beautiful, but also how fast-paced the game can be.

I tried to keep it simple, so I didn't use any fancy transitions. The soundtrack alone was enough to set the pace of the scenes, so I played with it a bit, while transitioning between the scenes. I also removed the sound effects from the game, as I felt it was getting in the way. Sometimes the effects would overlap with the music and the result wasn't very pleasing.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. I wish all who entered the contest the best of luck, and may the best of us win!

Edited by ClaroPrime
Adding information

59 minutes ago, Adoblack said:

I updated my submission to compensate for Youtube's compression... Enjoy

And for those who want to see the 4K footage, here ya go

i dont wanna discourage you but i did see some tennogen helmets in there (specifically the mesa helmet)

You might wanna remove that before the deadline...