Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Mcl_Blue said:

I didn't catch this contest until yesterday, so I had to rush this out to make it in time. This is not my finest work, in fact I'm almost embarrassed to put this out, but hey, maybe someone out there likes it.

The theme of this trailer is Evolution, as it shows both the evolution of a player during their lifetime within Warframe, as well as the evolution of Warframe itself, from it's conceptual beginning as DarkSector, and it's actual humble beginnings in the Corpus Ship tileset, all the way to Plains of Eidolon today.

Not to mention the game is running on the "Evolution" Engine!

27 minutes ago, Ninodonlord said:

i dont wanna discourage you but i did see some tennogen helmets in there (specifically the mesa helmet)

You might wanna remove that before the deadline...

I think you and me are comprehending the rules differently. 

Small rework and re-upload due to a stupid error

"Evolution" - From your starting weapon to end game gear, evolve to win. But take care your enemies are learning too...

Been away for three weeks so wasn't able to give this the polish I wanted too, nor gather some people for group shots. But as I only had two days to work on it, I'm happy with how it has turned out.

Had a blast making it and good luck to everyone!:smile:

6 minutes ago, Grifionix said:

I lowkey had some tiny hope in my submission. But I just checked the last pages of this post. Holy guacamole, I love you all for making such amazing trailers. :thumbup:

I know right :satisfied:, you guys created some awesome trailers. Some great hidden gems in these last couple of pages.