Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LinkinBEAR101 said:

i feel like a dummy for asking this but can anyone tell me what "Your Warframe Forum submission:" is?

idk what to put in that part for submission... anyway any help will be greatly appreciated :)

That's the link to your forum post where you linked your video. It's for verifying reasons.

Edited by MrrrBoB

Given I had literally minutes of video editing experience prior to attempting this project, I don't think I stand much of a chance in a cage-match with you beastly trailer-creating machines. But I heard "You get a sigil!" and reflexively threw myself into the fight. Here's my entry:

Edit: You have no idea how happy I am that the preview image ended up being my "Limbo looking like he's trying to smooth talk a skeptical Ergo Glast" clip.

Edited by errantknight_sr
Adding an afterthought.

Here's my trailer, after many different drafts and countless hours of recording and editing I'm happy with how it turned out from my original vision of what a Warframe trailer should be: fashion frame, teamwork and being a ninja!

Thanks to AgentPicolax, Rachio2 and the1mike1man for their assistance with this project :)

Edited by Tehoni
Oop forgot to thank people for their help

Competition is HEATING UP! Best toss in my... Sizzle Reel... :facepalm:

Thanks to a lot of feedback from these forums and from Reddit, I've finally tweaked my entry to completion. This version is upscaled to 1440p for a better viewing experience to combat YouTube's bit-crushing compression. May the best Tenno win!

Edited by mohawkade
Added Technical Info