The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UQybsVTdNo&feature=youtu.be

Just leaving my (thoroughly last minute) entry here.

I got too into tweaking things and now it's uploading to youtube and taking a million years to do it T.T.

DEADLINES! :V

That's the link for when it's up so I figured I'd submit now and hopefully catch the tail end of the contest entries.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for bed. I've not been up till 4am in a long while.

Good luck to everybody!

Enemies all around, and even stronger ones lurking... there is strength in numbers Tenno.... are you prepared?

Nothing like gearing up, grouping up, and killing.... stylishly....

Made by _Behemot

Also thanks to for all the help: Arudortichi, ThunderousHD, xXKaruOpsXx, Jaulistine

Without them I wouldn't have reached this point at all. 

2 hours ago, unchichi said:

Hiyo! I am brand new to warframe and my hubby convinced me to play after asking for help with the contest  -- I love the game!  It's my first time making a game trailer :3 The fraps lag was insane lol. And choreographing the real-time gameplay to get it perfectly positioned to line up with the next scene was really, really stressful lol. Anyhoo, thanks to @zukurah for his (non-)patience lol.  Hope ya guys like it! :D 

I already quoted you.  But I just wanted to say, before the thread locks, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone's entries come in, and learning so much!  This one is my favorite ^_^  I also noticed it's done by a woman with a female cast of characters ;) :) :)   Congratulations on a job VERY well done!  Can't believe it's your first time!!  I hope it places in the top 3, at the very least ;) :)