Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Based Warframe

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Yeah I know, strange type of warframe but I can’t help myself. 

Story: basically the corpus have had enough with the Tenno’s interference. Time and time again they have been beaten badly and embarrassingly. So they have decided to up their game and fight fire with fire. The fire being a warframe. Eventually they take the greatest technology they have to build the perfect weapon against the Tenno. Maybe before Alad V became infested he was working on new kind of warframe but after becoming infested he lost interest. So his work was lost. Until a new player came in and found it and decided to continue where Alad V left off. Once the warframe is complete we end up having to fight it and depending on who or what controls it, determines how the end goes. If it is a corpus henchmen then maybe we simply beat him out of it. If it is an advanced AI(which I would prefer) then we have to stall it long enough for Ordis to hack and take control. Once done the Tenno can then use transference to enter the warframe and continue the fight against the corpus with their own weapon. But then Mutalist Alad V appears with his army of infested which causes you and the corpus to team up. Maybe Alad V even says some kind of smart*** remark like “you should know not to mess with things that don’t belong to you”. And possibly tells the Tenno something like “you could have been one of us”. Once we fight our way out and return to the ship, Ordis manages to reprogram the new suit for the Tenno. But even though the corpus lost their greatest weapon, doesn’t mean it’s over as they build a prototype army. Not as advanced as the original but they would be tougher to beat. Almost if not equal to a Nox. 

Name: undecided but obviously corpus related.

Appearance: obviously robotic. I was thinking it would have the same or similar design as the OHMA.  

Stats: would have the greatest shield and second most energy of all warframes. I think the numbers are right.

health: 200

armor: 400

shield: 600

speed: 1.1

energy: 250 

Abilities will be corpus tech obviously, but a little better. 

Passive: electricity recharges energy. I was thinking it could be able to bypass certain alarms due to the corpus tec. And maybe have extended time on hacks.

First Ability: It could be a sort shock wave or repulsive blast that blows nearby enemies away. Not exactly long distance but good width. If done while aiming down causes it to create a shock wave around it the knocks nearby enemies down.

Second Ability: hard to decide but I’m thinking of it being able to hack certain securities and turn it against the enemy. Maybe even hack robot enemies but can only do 1 at a time, 3 tops, and only last for a short time. Range and duration greatly helps and power strength increases the speed of the hacks. 

Third Ability: thinking of an energy dome similar to the corpus nullifiers. Drains energy the longer you hold the button and is mobile. However it isn’t huge nor can it be expanded as much as Frost snow globe so not entirely team defense reliable unless close up, and you can’t use dual handed weapons while it is up. Channel could make the bubble reflect energy bullets but drain energy faster. Also vision may be bad.

Forth Ability: I was thinking it could be something more weapon based. Like using its own type of melee weapon that inflicts electric damage. Like gauntlets or something similar to the Ohma. Maybe a charged attack will cause an EMP the disables weapons and equipments forcing nearby enemies to have to come in close while disabling certain security issues that may be faced as well. Range of EMP would only go as far as like 25 meters tops with mods. And the effect is only temporary and the enemies will pull out their weapons again and shoot. 

That is what I have so far. There is still some more but I’ll let y’all give some ideas. I think it is about time the corpus get a little upgrade to their team.  

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins