The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Consistently Crashes on Leaving Cetus

kerwanstar

I've had this issue since the launch of the Plains of Eidolon update. I assumed it would be noticed and corrected eventually, but I guess nobody will notice unless I bring it up.

As the title says, every time I leave Cetus to return to my orbiter, my game locks up mid-animation during the loading screen with my flying Liset. Eventually the game stops responding, and the only way to kill it is through Task Manager, where I find that 80% of my 8 GB memory is being used by the Evolution Engine. I can't submit a crash report because the game is forcefully shut down and doesn't bring up the reporting tool. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

I'm running on:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 10181
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Available OS Memory: 8124MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720
Display Memory: 6080 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2018 MB

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/11/2017 at 12:26 PM, rilgarius said:

80% of my 8 GB memory is being used by the Evolution Engine

Can you try verifying and optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher tool? If that doesn't help, then we'll need you to send us a copy of your EE.log in a support ticket after you've successfully reproduced the issue. It should tell us what is being loaded. Your EE.log can be found here, and sent here.

The launcher tool can be found by clicking on the little cogwheel located at the top right of your launcher:

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png