The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade And Pvp

Jserpinator

Two of the most brought up topics in the forums and in the in-game chat are trade and PvP. PvP in the game right now is facing people one on one in the dojo and trade is absolutely nowhere. I have a few suggestions for both modes that differ from a lot of the other suggestions.

PvP:

Commonly Suggested Idea: Clan Wars

The idea of facing another clan and having a clan ranking to me is very cool. I would love to see this implemented into the game in any way.

Uncommonly Suggested Idea: Arena Drops

A lot of people will hate this idea and other people will love it. I guess it's just a matter of what games you've played in the past. So my idea for PvP here is that there is a planet with maps specifically for PvP. Some of the maps being free for all and others allow you to use your clan to fight other clans. Now here's where this idea starts to sound a little out of the ordinary. When you die, you should drop an item you have or a blueprint in your foundry. PvP without reward in an mmo is not an idea I like. As much as I would hate to die, getting a kill would be much sweeter and I would actually want to brush my PvP skills up. What I didn't mention before is that there should be a safe mode where you keep your items and just PvP for fun so you can get some practice. 

Trade:

For trades, I would like to see the ability to give someone platinum for a blueprint part or needed supplies to build an item (even though you can already buy it in the market). The option to trade item for item also seems great to me, but I do not think you should be allowed to trade warframes or weapons personally. 

Alright guys! Those are my ideas. Please tell me what you think and improvements you want to see happen. 

for trades info, plz watch the warframe live streams. and a livestream with raptr (dunno if its uploaded or whatever, but havent bothered looking for it). info is provided in the vids.

EDITED: here is the livestream with raptr: http://raptr.com/LinkSmash/news/51ed8439c056be588c/raptr-community-playdate-play-with-warframe-developers-live-stream-?comment_id=51edf2da2ca5479be2 im very sure that rebecca and sheldon talks about the trade system.

and for specific infos on trades, watch live stream 8(unsure, too long since i've watched it), near the end of live stream 9, and i believe its been touched in livestream 10 (cant remember either)

Edited by asurako989

about PvP:

prepare for the flame war. sorry bud.

about Trade:

De have said that trade are only for material. it's like that to prevent abuse (imagine someone with Vauban asking "how to wallrun?")

Edited by agung.up

for trades info, plz watch the warframe live streams. and a livestream with raptr (dunno if its uploaded or whatever, but havent bothered looking for it). info is provided in the vids.

EDITED: here is the livestream with raptr: http://raptr.com/LinkSmash/news/51ed8439c056be588c/raptr-community-playdate-play-with-warframe-developers-live-stream-?comment_id=51edf2da2ca5479be2 im very sure that rebecca and sheldon talks about the trade system.

and for specific infos on trades, watch live stream 8(unsure, too long since i've watched it), near the end of live stream 9, and i believe its been touched in livestream 10 (cant remember either)

All their live streams can be found on their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayWarframe

They have mentioned trading a few times and PvP (and how it's not what they want to do)

Trading is something they are working on now, they have concerns about how every account made starts off with 50 Platinum so it's easily exploited. They have something in the works, so I'm just going to be patient and wait it out.

And no more PvP damn it, it's a PvE game. It's not that hard to understand. The Clan Dueling Room is enough.

Edited by Hobo42