Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasto! Akvasto...? ..vastor..?

-Krux-

Soooooo... DEVS!!! when can we expect to see akvasto and vastor rifle?? ;-)

also..when will that sawblade gun come out?

also i had a glitch coming out of a match and got a sneak peak at LOADOUTS.. so that's gunna be a thing. nice.

Sounds like something that helps keep our Warframe's safe from viruses or something.

Well, when we build the Frames, they require systems. Meaning that we would then have twelve shots of anti-virus protecting our systems.

The viruses in question? Other bullets.

What about Dual Vasto or Twin Vasto?

Why does it always have to be an 'Ak' at he beginning.

This has an actual answer!

Take a look at all weapons and you will see that you can tell that weapons are organized into factions. You know how the Prime weapons, warframes, and such have a distinctive look?

Well, you can tell from looking which weapons are Tenno weapons, which ones are Grineer, and which ones are Corpus. It's actually pretty easy. The Lato is a Tenno weapon; so is the Boltor, the Boar, etc.

There is also a bit of a naming convention. The "-tron" is obvious, and you have noticed the "-or" and "-on" suffixes. There is no Grineer naming convention as far as I can tell.

The "ak" prefix goes on dual Tenno pistols, and the Vasto totally has a Tenno design.

Also, it's short for Akimbo. :P

Edited by Nenesse

This has an actual answer!

Take a look at all weapons and you will see that you can tell that weapons are organized into factions. You know how the Prime weapons, warframes, and such have a distinctive look?

Well, you can tell from looking which weapons are Tenno weapons, which ones are Grineer, and which ones are Corpus. It's actually pretty easy. The Lato is a Tenno weapon; so is the Boltor, the Boar, etc.

There is also a bit of a naming convention. The "-tron" is obvious, and you have noticed the "-or" and "-on" suffixes. There is no Grineer naming convention as far as I can tell.

The "ak" prefix goes on dual Tenno pistols, and the Vasto totally has a Tenno design.

Also, it's short for Akimbo. :P

Thanks for the answer. This makes thing clearer.

I like the "grenade-vasto + normal vasto" idea. It's sort of like how the dual sword system works, with a long and a short. There's even double short swords. Ether sword and it's permutations show this quite well. Personally, I don't think it's all that un-imaginative to dual everything. You get mad when there is no dual option for you to use. Like Lex. I don't care if Aklex would be stupid and pointless, I'm going to use it if I want to!

ok, i'll try to dumb this down for you.

Bolto.. Akbolto... Boltor...

Vasto...Akvasto... Vastor...

starting to make sense? is your brain working?

Yeah, I get it but what would it be? I giant revolver for a primary? A sniper rifle with a revolving magazine?

Yeah, I get it but what would it be? I giant revolver for a primary? A sniper rifle with a revolving magazine?

idk, could be a lever action crit rifle or a 12-shooter rifle instead of a six or something, idk.

most importantly.. imagine how it would LOOK... oooo...shiny..