Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection NPC AI Bug

Darklelouchg

During recent runs of the Defection Mission; Memphis, an NPC squad spawned but failed to move from initial spawn point, the NPCs also took no hostile action toward enemies but took damage normally. Spawn location was a small square room with a couple locked containers within, seems to bug after (B) Med Booster spawn.

Today I decided to play some Defection missions (to get harrow's systems of course) and had the same problem: at some point in the mission some of the NPCs decided not to walk anymore staying at a med station, or even worse, the whole squad stopped at the med station after telling them to continue walking. In some cases letting one of them enter the bleed out status and reviving him solved the problem, but only sometimes. I will keep trying to get to rotation C anyways but this bug makes the mission very boring and tedious. Sorry if I made any grammatical mistakes as I am not a native English speaker, hope you got the point.

Yesterday there was a corrosive projection alert, and now there is an energy siphon alert active - both times it has been defection on this same bugged tileset. The two issues I have ran into are 1) a rally point at which hitting move on does nothing, the ai simply stand there and 2) a squad stuck at spawn that will never move, they just die to gas and won't do anything. I haven't been able to complete either mission despite multiple attempts. I haven't been able to complete regular Memphis mission either. 

I've run into this issue on my last three defection runs (Keeler, Saturn alert). I've had to abort every single one when the Grineer get to a med-tower and refuse to move past it. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to getting Energy Siphon.

Running into the same issue here as well. It's incredibly frustrating when trying to grind for the Harrow Systems. It's always random as well. We got a few squads in and it hit, extracted and started over....first squad had the bug so we just had to abort. The whole mission type is broken :/

Same for me. Saved 2 squads with no issue. 3rd squad moved to pylon "B", I activated the "Move Out" prompt but they did not move

This was on Phobos: Memphis. I was running the mission solo

UPDATE: this seems to only be happening on Phobos: Memphis. I did not encounter any bugs when I ran the other Defection Missions on Saturn and Neptune. I went back to Phobos and 3 times in a row the Defectors did not leave the spawn room

Edited by Pteran22