Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC/WTS Lenz Riven

That's pretty much reroll material. 

The "Standard" mods used for Lenz build: CC + CD + DMG + MS + 2 x Element + Heavy Cal + Vile Acceleration. There are of course a few variations but from what I've seen most people go with this. 

Riven has to replace one of the mods. That's usually something that you have on the riven. In your case Heavy Caliber is - my wild guess without checking warframe-builder - the best to remove. Heavy Cal gives you 165 % , thus you lose 50-ish Damage in Favor of 56 Multishot. Sure it's ...a small upgrade I don't think many people would pay for that. 

Reload bonus that you get I would imagine it's not noticeable for most users. Lenz has reload but the value is quite low and the benefit would be unoticeable - or to less to matter. 

Unrolled Lenz still sells for 200 - 300p so I guess there is that. 

13 hours ago, WanWhiteWolf said:

That's pretty much reroll material. 

The "Standard" mods used for Lenz build: CC + CD + DMG + MS + 2 x Element + Heavy Cal + Vile Acceleration. There are of course a few variations but from what I've seen most people go with this. 

Riven has to replace one of the mods. That's usually something that you have on the riven. In your case Heavy Caliber is - my wild guess without checking warframe-builder - the best to remove. Heavy Cal gives you 165 % , thus you lose 50-ish Damage in Favor of 56 Multishot. Sure it's ...a small upgrade I don't think many people would pay for that. 

Reload bonus that you get I would imagine it's not noticeable for most users. Lenz has reload but the value is quite low and the benefit would be unoticeable - or to less to matter. 

Unrolled Lenz still sells for 200 - 300p so I guess there is that. 

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll get into the Kuva grind and try to pump these numbers up before I sell it.