Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck again - need some advice

Jeon-Rammbo

Question

I'm stuck again.  I made it to Lua.  I can handle Level 30 ish mobs OK now.  Level 40 + enemies are just out of my league.  I'm trying to max out my mods but I'm running into a severe Endo and Credit problem.  

I need A LOT of credits and A LOT of Endo.  I just can't keep any of it.  I have about 5k endo right now.  I never thought it would be a problem, but credits are a huge problem now for me.  

I have volt and frost frames.  As a solo player, and keeping in mind where I'm at on the map and above capabilities - how can I get a few million credits and 10's of thousands Endo in the fastest amount of time?  If plat is the answer, I currently only have about 250 plat.

My main goal is max out what mods I have and finish the star map.

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

weekly mission from maroo can get you ayatan statue and you can trade those for endo, you can find someone in recruit chat hosting endo farms and you can also collect cyan/amber stars and turn them into endo, also you can melt your mods into endo

as for credits, neptun - index, place bet and then win fight, they are all soloable but you might want to try low index first, its really easy credit farm

try getting new frames and weapons, new frames might offer new options (mesa is ranged destroyed, valkyr melee immortality and as trinity you can keep yourself alive all the time), look for prime stuff from void relics

maybe try changing play style, what is giving you trouble? survival ? improve your movements, never stay static .. low damage? maybe one of your weapons has better damage type against certain enemies or you just add elemental mods

I guess it's just a matter of grind and get good.  I tried Maroo 3 times and couldn't get to the door in time.  It's really time consuming restarting the mission. I will try the Neptune Index, if I can do it solo.  I've found a total of two statues and sold them for Endo. I have about 50 of one star and 4 of the other. I keep the duplicate mods liquidated on a fairly regular basis.

I have Trinity but I didn't want to mention it because I'm pretty terrible at playing it right now.  I've been trying out lots of different weapons - my go to right now is:
Frost Prime [30] [Reactor]
Soma Prime [30] [Catalyst]
Lex Prime [30] [Catalyst]
Broken War [30]

The Credit and Endo cost for modding is just getting into crazy territory for me.  I guess I'm just not patient enough.

Edited by Jeon-Rammbo

8 hours ago, Jeon-Rammbo said:

I'm stuck again.  I made it to Lua.  I can handle Level 30 ish mobs OK now.  Level 40 + enemies are just out of my league.  I'm trying to max out my mods but I'm running into a severe Endo and Credit problem.  

I need A LOT of credits and A LOT of Endo.  I just can't keep any of it.  I have about 5k endo right now.  I never thought it would be a problem, but credits are a huge problem now for me.  

I have volt and frost frames.  As a solo player, and keeping in mind where I'm at on the map and above capabilities - how can I get a few million credits and 10's of thousands Endo in the fastest amount of time?  If plat is the answer, I currently only have about 250 plat.

My main goal is max out what mods I have and finish the star map.

Thanks.

go to semini on ceris. do a defense, 5 waves and exit,

you will get 25k without a booster and around 50k with a booster

Repeat

the 5 waves takes around 8 minutes

I was doing the Dark Sector missions which give out 20k, I think it was Ceris.  I forgot how long the Index took.  It was pretty quick, but only because we had two guys that were absolutely murdering the enemy (basically they carried me).  I could only get about 4 kills each time, but luckily I didn't die at all.

Which has me thinking how does that work?  

Let's say it's 3 of us vs 3 enemies.  2 of us and 3 enemies die leaving one Tenno when the smoke clears.  Does that mean there's 5 green gems to pick up?  If so, that could be a strategy to use.

Edited by Jeon-Rammbo