The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

XBX. Going from plains to Cetus bug

(XBOX)licon4812

Ok so after a hard battle with an eidolon and some fishing I decided to return to cetus to turn in my rewards. However warframe was having none of that and instead traped me in a loading screen for 1 hour before crashing. Would I be able to have these lost items restored. 

I love the update however this has happened to me twice now.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ8hxuvVvKKimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7jpZDVN2uimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21cimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

It happened again this time I lost more valuble resources. Instead of moving the topic to a different location how about you work on restoring these items. I have been playing this game since 2013 I understand that there are bugs. But when I keep losing things I have worked to earn it is quite irritating.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ8hxuvVvKKimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEpimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZimage?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac