The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling 300+ Corrutors One At A Time = Not Fun

KriLL3

A tip: play a Tier 3 Void mission and leave all the corruptors in the inventory. You'll get as much as you would earn by selling them plus tons of more credits. Or, easier, just leave the corruptors there and do nothing about them, cause credits are useless.

I'm not selling them for profit, I'm selling them to clear our my inventory of pointless items, frankly they should have been removed at the end of the event.

And yes it's commentary on the inability to sell multiple items, and buy multiple items.

Edited by KriLL3

Everyone here did read the victory lore right?  Stating that some Formorian Ships may yet appear on Pluto, probably shouldn't be so quick to sell unless you really don't want to do those ever again potentially.

Edited by SynthReBorn

When I decided to stop getting more points I actually only had 1 Alpha Corrupter, 2 Beta Corrupter, 3 Stable Corrupter and thought to myself.. when this game gets out of beta, and if it becomes a roaring success, one day... one day... I could screenshot it, put it up on the forums, and be all.. "I corrupted Alpha, Beta, and our current stable release of the game. DE even made sure I wouldn't forget my contribution by marking my inventory with these things!" or something else equally stupid just to be a random thread, but no.. nooooo.. I had to go back to Pluto defense missions and racked up a ton of them. Bah. Now I have to sell them.. or .. you know.. it's like someone trashed your yard or .. house.. or something.

Why sell when you will have to reform for the fomorians later?

^^^

The Lore of the Victory hints at a future Fomorian event. They're by NO means worth selling (as selling all of mine won't even get me 10k), so why in the hell would I spend an hour selling them when I could do 3 T3 raids/exterminates in that time and make almost 200k?