Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops - Plains of Eidolon Console Launch and Prep

[DE]Taylor

watch any Warframe stream for 60 consecutive minutes during this campaign and earn your very own Prominence Wisp Totem*! PC, PS4, or Xbox One - the broadcaster’s platform doesn’t matter so long as your Twitch and Warframe accounts are properly linked. 

Does this mean that PC players can get these drops or does it only apply to console players and the twich streamer can play on any platform and they will get the totem ?

I'm not too upset about the drops, I'm upset that because I came back after this whole thing happened on PC and people did achievement farms that I can't actually get the Teralyst sigil since PC partners are not eligible and all of the console partners have already done it. Thanks DE.

On 11/15/2017 at 6:25 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

EDIT: Due to an unfortunate bug that resulted in Console Players automatically unlocking the "By The Dawn’s Early Light" by simply walking onto the Plains, we are extending this campaign for one additional week and making changes with how this Drop is unlocked. From now until December 6 at 11am EST, you can earn the Teralyst Prominence Sigil* by watching any Console Partner streams for one consecutive hour on the following channels:  

English

Arabic

Reveal hidden contents

French     

Reveal hidden contents

German

Reveal hidden contents

Russian

Reveal hidden contents

Spanish

*One per account.

Quoting for visibility! The campaign has been extended for one week to match the PC event, and the Sigil Drop has been tweaked due to over half of our Console Partners having a bugged achievement.

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:satisfied: awsome for console players 

But how about the pc players that didnt received the sigil in the first place

even iam still waiting on my sigil but still got nothing from the first day it started on Pc :facepalm:

and iam sure almost 99% didnt got it

You can earn the Sigil regardless of what platform you're on. It simply will only drop from those specific casters when they're streaming Warframe on console. :satisfied:

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

You can earn the Sigil regardless of what platform you're on. It simply will only drop from those specific casters when they're streaming Warframe on console. :satisfied:

Ok as many i watched Iflyn on twitch and he is an partner of warframe

hrs spend watching got nothing except the Latron bp's and an bunch of fireworks display glyps .. and you gues it NO sigil 

iam an big collector like many .. Sooo dear DE Taylor would you be an sweety and help us tenno's with the sigil :thumbup::satisfied:

I really just wanted the Prominence Wisp Totem.

Why extend Teralyst Prominence Sigil only? :sadcry:

This Twitch drops campaign has been troublesome for console & PC alike as stated by @-_Highlander_-

Can we get a combined resolution of some sort? How about a limited time code for either or both for PC & console players?

Thank you for reading & your quick response as well Taylor :blush:

Edited by (XB1)DarkHart1
Misspelled a word or two
  • Like 1

Three times now no sigil.  During pc stream event.  Watched neoness get achieve. No sigil

during PS4 console bugged achieve still watched ton of time no sigil. 

After the extended to dec 6th watched couple streamers for multiple hours no sigil

put in three tickets as well support don’t help

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...