The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Reward Emblems!

Thor

So one of the rewards for Operation Sling-Stone which wasn't advertised as heavily for some reason was a custom emblem item for the left shoulder (I'll throw up a screenshot at some point). Personally I'm really excited about this precedent, as these are exclusive, purely cosmetic, and easily identifiable rewards, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/69310-event-feedback-community-vs-squad-goals-rewards/'>which is exactly where I think event rewards should be headed.

I'm pretty enthusiastic about this new customization option and was thinking about other left-shoulder emblems which could be used to show off participation/contribution. If anyone has other ideas feel free to throw them in!

A list of emblem ideas:

- Previous operations (Spy drones, fusion MOAs)

- Future operations
- Founders
- Beta tester
- Miscellaneous milestones/achievements (Mastery rank, "years of service", faction kills, forum posts)
- DE staff
- Community mods (I just want to feel special :( )
- Event leaderboard status
- Clan rank [N4F4N, Gamblerselite]
- Exclusive item ownership [Namacyst]

Regarding "personal" emblems: I'm a little hesitant for two reasons. One, the approval process. Imagine how much work it would be if every player suddenly needed an emblem approved. Gross. Two, emblem fraud! Boo!

How about giving a Emblem for owning a Braton Vandal. That way you could still show -off (that's what emblems are for aren't they?) because using a Braton Vandal is a no-go unless you want to perform below minimum expectations because that gun is soooo bad after community mimimi nerf nerf.

Does anybody know the requirements for getting the emblem?

Unfortunately I don't - I had >250 points and got one. Look in your customization panel (The same area where you equip the clan emblem, alternate helmets).

I'm also editing in [reasonable] suggestions, with their contributors' names.

How about giving a Emblem for owning a Braton Vandal. That way you could still show -off (that's what emblems are for aren't they?) because using a Braton Vandal is a no-go unless you want to perform below minimum expectations because that gun is soooo bad after community mimimi nerf nerf.

No.

because i think open/closed beta emblem will cover that.

Unfortunately I don't - I had >250 points and got one. Look in your customization panel (The same area where you equip the clan emblem, alternate helmets).

I'm also editing in [reasonable] suggestions, with their contributors' names.

I might already have it but I don't know cause i haven't played recently.