Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dojo Sug.] Setup Testing Room (Weap/mods)

Dr_Shadox

Hello all , for begin sorry if my english isn't perfect , i'll try to speak (write) better as possible for people andestand me.

This is my suggestion : A weapon testing room.

Why ? for teste our build (weapon/modding) on fasle static enemie , for see our damage for exemple.

It will be nice if in this room (or another room why not) we can change our setup (weaps/modding) because leave and join dojo each time we change our setup may be boring.

It's all what do you think of this Tennos ? DE ? of cours it's a "base of idea" i'm open to idea of people for improve it.

If someone have already purpose this , i'm sorry in advance.

It's been proposed many times before, but don't worry about that. It's a splendid idea so of course people will continue posting threads like these. But, yeah. It sounds great, don't know why it hasn't been done yet, but it'll come soon.. I hope..

Yes , it will be cool if we can try some damage , for exemple with a target taking all damage type , another with only fire damage ,  other only percing etc ...

Or better , if we can choice the weakness/resist of this "fasle enemie" it will be nice for improve our build .

It's been proposed many times before, but don't worry about that. It's a splendid idea so of course people will continue posting threads like these. But, yeah. It sounds great, don't know why it hasn't been done yet, but it'll come soon.. I hope..

Infact , i dont want feel steal idea from other , if the owner of the original idea come here , i want say him (or her) i support the idea and he/she can post here the link of the original suggestion.

I'm going to use the firing range from another game as an example but i liked the range in Mass Effect 3, you had 3 targets (Health, Armour and Shields), But the biggest problem i can see with this is having to enter-re-enter the dojo many many times just to try different weapons.

I love the idea of a testing range for weapons/powers and i talk to clannies about it all the time but i would get annoyed with jumping in and out of the dojo all the time for it.

DE, Implement please?

I'm going to use the firing range from another game as an example but i liked the range in Mass Effect 3, you had 3 targets (Health, Armour and Shields), But the biggest problem i can see with this is having to enter-re-enter the dojo many many times just to try different weapons.

I love the idea of a testing range for weapons/powers and i talk to clannies about it all the time but i would get annoyed with jumping in and out of the dojo all the time for it.

DE, Implement please?

Maybe make it so that you can change your outfit in the shooting range. And yeah the ME3 shooting range was cool :)