Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quality of Life Updates

(XBOX)Avant Solace

This is just some minor additions to the game, specifically the Plains, that I think would greatly improve gameplay.

• Day/Night indicator: Maybe a clock or something on the Earth map. Needing to actually jump into the plains just to know the time of day is rather tedious.
  • Sentient Core indicator: These things are tiny. It'd be great if there was some way to find them like the reactant indicators.
  • Teralyst tutorial: A lot of people still don't know how to properly damage a Teralyst. Maybe an in-game guide or tutorial would help this?
  • Alternative Exit: The gates to Cetus are buggy and inconvenient. I'd rather just skip the extra loading screen and just have a "ready to extract" option that summons the orbiter to pick me up.

Thoughts?

Edited by (XB1)alchemPyro
4th suggestion

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)alchemPyro said:

This is just some minor additions to the game, specifically the Plains, that I think would greatly improve gameplay.

• Day/Night indicator: Maybe a clock or something on the Earth map. Needing to actually jump into the plains just to know the time of day is rather tedious.
  • Sentient Core indicator: These things are tiny. It'd be great if there was some way to find them like the reactant indicators.
  • Teralyst tutorial: A lot of people still don't know how to properly damage a Teralyst. Maybe an in-game guide or tutorial would help this?

Thoughts?

Clock - Yes please!

With regards to cores, I don't understand the obsession with making us walk over things to pick them up. A few things that require a deliberate pick up like reactant and wisps are fine, but this should be the exception not the rule.

Intact cores should be picked up by vacuum.

Exceptional/Flawless (and anything else off the Terralyst) should just go right into each player's inventory. It's night, there's lots of stuff going on onscreen, I don't need to be scrambling through the bushes after each part break to make sure I get the drop that is the ONLY reason I'm fighting this thing for the umpteenth time.

I didn't even realize until yesterday that you had to walk over the Terralyst drops, apparently everything I'd gotten previously was dumb luck...and it explains why I've missed out on a few exceptional and flawless cores because of it. These things can roll down hills and end up pretty far away, it's not fun.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Exceptional/Flawless (and anything else off the Terralyst) should just go right into each player's inventory. It's night, there's lots of stuff going on onscreen, I don't need to be scrambling through the bushes after each part break to make sure I get the drop that is the ONLY reason I'm fighting this thing for the umpteenth time.

Yes, this!

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)alchemPyro said:

Teralyst tutorial: A lot of people still don't know how to properly damage a Teralyst. Maybe an in-game guide or tutorial would help this?

A lot of people still don't know how to properly play this game. Players are supposed to figure out how things work by themselves from DE point of view :P