Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Help!!! Negative Balance

dbzocchi

Question

Hi, I've been playing warframe for a couple of years, logged around 900 hrs and I buy/use/trade platinum, I have only had 2 plat for the last couple of weeks, I haven't bought anything, just been doing PoE stuff and the event, I logged in a few hours ago everything was fine, then ive just gone to log in and got this

UOsoyl1.png

I would prefer not to loose all my time and money I put into this, any advice would be great thankyou

8 answers to this question

this usually occurs if they have detected that you bought platinum from another source other than them (such as a website that sells plat at a cheaper price like how people do with MMOs) and then they subtract that amount from your account.       

Contact support like it says in the message as there is nothing anyone here can do to change this.

I contacted support but wanted advice before I got a reply, I usually do all my trading with warframe market and in game, I once around a month ago advertised my rivens on my clans discord for plat and sold it for around 800p that was the last trade I did, I think ive even bought plat from D.E since then

Someone you traded with at some point may have obtained platinum in some shady way. When the players that do so get noticed, their platinum gets taken away, along with the platinum that they may have given to others in a trade (even if they have already spent it). And that's how you end up with negative balance. You may have to buy some plat to get back into the positive.

I found it on warframe.com, its -880 for the riven I traded, for F*** sake, I got to either wait months or pay £32.99, to play because of their F*** up or because some $&*^ sold me dodgy plat. If they get back to me quick enough, depending on their reply ill be willing to buy the rare mod sundry pack with a 75% discount thing, otherwise its byebye warframe, ill just buy destiny 2 or wait for anthem to come out. I'm annoyed as I'm an avid player/supporter of this game, spent a lot of time & money and have turned a lot of people on to this game, for what to be told to pay up or F*** off because of someone else 

Edited by dbzocchi