Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OPS clan trophy.

BethTheBean

Question

Good morning.

I recently found out, that a clan can gain a trophy during this OPS event. Searching the wiki, I need a certain number of "Hemocyte Cystolith" that drop from Lephantis, if you use the Infested Jugs while the toxin is in the mixer. (I run all 4 since I'm crazy...)

My problem? I'm the only one in my clan who didn't leave for Thanksgiving and/or WANTS to do this event. Come to think of it, the deadline of Nov 27 at 2pm also creates another problem. The trophy takes a day to build.

So...

I can comfortably farm 50 HCs, which will allow me to build the silver trophy. If I break my butt until late hours on the 26th, will my gold trophy be protected during the hotfix that ends the event? I don't want to waste my time, if the gold trophy (100 HCs) will be taken away while it's building.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hemocyte_Cystolith

Edited by GrazewoundZero

2 answers to this question

The trophies will stay within the decoration tab after the event ends in the case that clan members delete the already built trophies. 

ALL of the Hemocyte Cystolith's will go into your clan storage upon the original trophies destruction in order for you to build the trophies again. 

As long as you have enough Cystolith's to build the trophies you'll be all good. 

Edited by Eggplants