Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Allow Plains Vehicles to Move, be Pilotable

wtrmlnjuc

There are a bunch of land vehicles and airships which are at bases but you can’t interact with them beyond simple things. I would love to run some interception missions on a moving convoy instead of guarding a static terminal. I want to take a Grineer ship when I’m out of AW charges from one of the bases and pilot it and rain hell from above. 

Just more ways to make the gameplay more varied and emergent.

Although I like the sound of the idea keep in mind the issues with the limited moving things we have in the game now. External defensive abilities are casted in the world meaning they don't move, there tends to be lag and jumpyness with moving objects between host and clients. There's also scaling to take into account, they'd be like emplaced turrets. They'd be... Okay on low level content and useless otherwise. Probably dieas soon as you tried to take off in most cases...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Tarak:

(...)There's also scaling to take into account, they'd be like emplaced turrets. They'd be... Okay on low level content and useless otherwise. Probably dieas soon as you tried to take off in most cases...

Well they could adress the lack of Rampart scaling for players while they are at it.

Come to think of it, they could use the rampart as basis for how the Warframes taking over a Dargyn could work mechanically.