Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Survival Vault Gives No Corrupted Mod [Fixed]

Ceomyr

The orokin derelict survival gave no corrupted mod at all, though we did use a vault key, and did pick up the glowing energy that debuffed me. The corrupted did spawn and attack us. I went down but was revived. We received no rare mod at all let alone any corrupted mod.

Yes, I've seen earlier reports of this happening to others as well. It just happened to me.

It's unfortunate that the level has a vault and an artifact but seems to not reward anything at all, at least some of the time. 

Adding my two cents to this issue as well, have just finnished 2 Derelict Survival missions and lucked out having the correct key both times, get the message from Lotus that something is intrefereing with my frame but no corrupted mod when extracting,

• 2 weeks later...

Just happened to our group tonight and last night. Stayed 40 mins, unlocked the door, grabbed the glowing thingy, ran to the extraction point and got no corrupted mod at the end. 

Tonight, we also noticed we weren't getting any focus orbs... (none of us were capped).

• 2 weeks later...

10 minutes into solo ODS carrying Decaying Key -

opened vault - replaced effect with Hobbled effect - - all voice msgs confirmed open -

spawned corrupted enemies - played another 10 mins - no reward of a Corrupted Mod was given

:(

• 3 weeks later...

I am always the same.
I noticed today, the ODS mission is not treated as cleared.
I have already cleared it many times. However, ODS 's mission still sounds and flashes.
In other words, because I have cleared but have not been cleared, I am not given MOD of the result report appearing due to cleared decision?

Had the same issue today. Opened vault at about 20 minutes, corrupted spawned, lotus played her messages, glowy yellow/red/orange effect played around the edge of the warframe and extracted and got no corrupted mod.

Which is BS considering the mission right beforehand I got a corrupted mod with no issue. What gives?

Just finished running Orokin Derelict Survival. Found vault, used key, got all gold and glowy. Went to extract, got no mod. thanks DE, thanks for taking mods out of challenge rooms and putting them in the vault only to not give you the mod at the end of the mission.

I completed 2x ODS after finding the vault (both times it was my hobbled dragon key) both time the Lotus confirmed that I picked up the relic (and not just opening the door). The corrupted showed up confirming that the artifact/Mod was picked up. After the mission, there was no corrupted mod listed in the rewards page. Mission was completed on 2/15/18 with my clanmate and he was the host.

Complete ODS, used my hobbled key, exited and no reward.
Completed ODC and it was a bleed key so he and I couldn't open the vault. (this is fine)
Complete another ODS to test bug, used my hobbled key on the vault, exited and no reward.
Quit the game and logged this report to support.

version 22.12.5