Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Did You Guys Just Troll Us?

Lexinator

Ok.

I'm russian. 

So let's try to look at the problem from other side:

1. You don't speak russian too :)

2. In fact, there are so many children in this game - from 8 to 13 years. They are not enough adequate. We have some exclusions from this rule, but most of them really boring.

3. I don't use ingame voice communications. Many of my friends too. Cause we have a better way to use voice communications - steam, skype (very rare), RaidCall. Many russian ppl prefer to not use ingame voice too.

Sorry for my english. It's not my native language, as you see.

Nobody has problems with Russians - it's annoying kids that think it's cool to shout swear words to other people.

No shield is worse when you don't have Vampire mode on. Nothing like having your 1k shields stripped and to be left with 300 hp and no chance to regenerate. One shotted by anything, LAVLY.

But, I can deal with that, can't deal with no map. If they insist on keeping no map, I demand some sort of visual aid, arrows on the walls perhaps? or flashing waypoints? 

Either that or instead of no map, have no lights. Flashlight only could be interesting.

I don't know... On an exterminate mission where you are looking for those last few mobs... Especially without a map...

Tbh i think the worst possible combo would be:

- Grinner or Corpus enemies

- No shields 

- No energy

- No map

- Time

(actually having the vampire mode would be too easy because you can self heal, without it it's even harder!)

I don't know... On an exterminate mission where you are looking for those last few mobs... Especially without a map...

That's what i mean, get rid of no map, no lights would be an alternative. ANYTHING but no map.

Yeah, the no-map mode is frustrating as all hell. It's not even difficult, it's the fact there is no way to tell where you've been because there are no environmental landmarks to signal past routes. All the rooms are the same and it's extremely easy to lose your way unless you're making a map with pen and pencil as you go.

It'd be better if the mode flickered the map, or had a tile set completely of its own with various environmental changes that could tell you where you've been.

Edited by llSolusll

Yeah, the no-map mode is frustrating as all hell. It's not even difficult, it's the fact there is no way to tell where you've been because there are no environmental landmarks to signal past routes. All the rooms are the same and it's extremely easy to lose your way unless you're making a map with pen and pencil as you go.

It'd be better if the mode flickered the map, or had a tile set completely of its own with various environmental changes that could tell you where you've been.

That is actually a good idea.

you know i see all these complains in this thread about losing a mini map... and all i can think is "omgzors  my map is gone! i cant rush to the end! i have to actually play the map! omg"

seriously, just play the game look around kill tons of enemies and have fun, it really isn't hard. 

Edited by Enoon

I just stopped playing nightmare mode after the last update. It's just no fun at all.. The only reason I would do it is for the blaze mod, but at a 1% drop rate, it's not even worth it. I found T3 defense to be way more fun and challenging, and you can get a lot better mods and rewards. Right now nightmare mode is neither fun nor challenging, just frustrating. But hey, the game is in beta. 

the 'Missions Quit' stats must have gone thru the roof lately!

No Map : No thanks!

How about a random : No Primary : No Secondary : No Melee weapon?   ouch!

Lol.

That would be awesome if Nightmare mode combines all 3 of those, oh and adds in Vampire :-)

I don't think the 'no map' thing makes the missions harder, just much more time-consuming and frustrating.

I like hard, hard is fun. Not having a map isn't hard, neither is it fun.

amen brother.

Ok.

I'm russian. 

So let's try to look at the problem from other side:

1. You don't speak russian too :)

2. In fact, there are so many children in this game - from 8 to 13 years. They are not enough adequate. We have some exclusions from this rule, but most of them really boring.

3. I don't use ingame voice communications. Many of my friends too. Cause we have a better way to use voice communications - steam, skype (very rare), RaidCall. Many russian ppl prefer to not use ingame voice too.

Sorry for my english. It's not my native language, as you see.

While I don't have anything against Russians in general (actually opposite, you guys so crazy fun<3) this is annoying:

*jara_ru92 is down*

*me defending the pod, not enough time to rev without failing the objective*

jara_ru92:***** **** ******** *** ******???!

Rotaken: sry bruh english only

jara_ru92: *** ***** ******!1!!

*jara_ru92 has left the game*

(above scenario is based on reality with fictional name since I don't remember the original one nor want to use it)

I'm mostly irritated by when people use their native language instead of English (general language of internets and games) assuming the rest of the team understands and so far people who do this most often are eastern europians, more specifically Russians...Or then I'm just unlucky by getting the worst of you to play with :I

Lets derail the thread :3

Is still too easy.

But i made the suggestion that when completing modes that have this many requirements you should be given one life refill because some of these situations are very likely to cause you to start using your revives.

I had one of the no map, no shields, life and energy leech while fighting Vay Hek and dude was killing us continuously so....revives ended up being used. And when it gets to that point.... i am really not going to do them that many times.

Nightmare Mode's difficulty isn't even the issue though. Players want challenge? Then the enemy AI has to get major changes. One single intelligent and powerful enemy is a ton more challenging to beat than 5 braindead aimbotting tanky as Hek enemies. Nightmare Mode itself was fine before the recent increase in "difficulty."

Nightmare Mode's difficulty isn't even the issue though. Players want challenge? Then the enemy AI has to get major changes. One single intelligent and powerful enemy is a ton more challenging to beat than 5 braindead aimbotting tanky as Hek enemies. Nightmare Mode itself was fine before the recent increase in "difficulty."

Having the AI greatly improved for nightmare mode would be pretty sweet. Team tactics and such.