Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's Always That One Player...

PsychedelicSnake

You know this player. He's elitist. He frequently says he's the only one doing all the work during the game. He's the guy that has a condescending attitude toward everyone that doesn't do things they way he does it.

You may also know him as the guy that does all these things... yet has the lowest kill count, the lowest damage dealt. He never helped revive anyone, or help a friend get a blueprint.

You know him as the condescending, annoying, selfish guy that can take an entire good community and make it look terrible.

When I meet someone like this in-game...

tumblr_m78nk3UbaX1qmmdsqo1_500.jpg

*Ok, I'm done raging now.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

You may also know him as the guy that does all these things... yet has the lowest kill count, the lowest damage dealt. He never helped revive anyone, or help a friend get a blueprint.

Then you realized that someone else is Nova. And Nova could even be "anyone" or "a friend".

Edited by Zartaen

Them pubies... >_>

Highly annoyed me in the event as well. Had to wait ~5 minutes in extraction each mission 'run' till they finally reach it.

Oh well, good thing I could minimize my game and lurk around in the forums :P

After a while I was able to find people who could keep up with me. I hope the next event is gonna be something that doesn't include rushing.