Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators, Fashion, and Diversity

Voltage

I making this thread to sprout ideas on how Operators could be more appealing. I do not think we should copy our Warframe cosmetics as that would be unoriginal, but I feel like we should get some unique looks for our operators that would customize them further.

Front

4bf62eb6f3ec52f0f1d3f77defe54f40.jpg

The front could use something more for possibilities such as Amp Holsters, Chest Armor, Custom marks for Operator progression.

Back

aa37b50b2f7b317a04a22487fb0451cd.jpg

The back could have something such as cosmetic Backpacks/bags, small scaled Syandanas, Energy cosmetics, Custom Amp Holsters, Back Sigils.

Right/Left

54a7dea22f42827db44ac2dcb72bceb6.jpgeb40e3ffdc2877543e3e1e33fd747533.jpg

The sides could show off specific operator badges. Some of these badges could include things such as Eidolon Kills (Operator StatTrak?), School progression Badges, and more. Mogamu had a cool idea here:

image.png

Idle Animations

Operators need to have something more interesting for idle stances instead of the same "Limbo" type animation of leaning and bent knees.

In conclusion, I feel that Operators could use more customization, as well as something more interesting. If badges were introduced, they should not be simple white ones, but something unique, 3-dimensional, and more vibrant. Let me know what Operator cosmetics would make these more interesting.

I remember hearing in a recent devstream that Operator idle animations are in the works. Would love to see some of those. Maybe some Focus school sigils/badges related to progressing through each tree? More stuff related to the Quills? They don't have a sigil or anything yet, and they're basically the Operator faction; seems like a good place for a lot of this stuff.

I'd love to see some syndicate-related Operator suits too.