The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Server Shut Down?

Technoman21

We just finished a random mission, got the extraction animations when the screen turned black and we heard heartbeat sounds as if all of us had died. Had to kill the process manually but now we can't login anymore.

We probably lost all the stuff from the mission, but I hope DE can get the server back up soon.

EDIT: Sever seems to be working again as I just logged back in!! :D

Edited by Danakar

I lost a Scorpion Ash Helmet BP because of this outage. Completed the alert, then was greeted with two minutes of blank screen, followed by "Cannot commit to inventory" or whatever. Then I was promptly logged out. I'll be filing a ticket and hoping to be awarded the blueprint.

Ok, so really, the hell with everything. You guys whine because of Kappa? Well I lost my FIRST FLOW after more then 270 hours of playing (make that over 300, but hey, who's counting, certainly not DE). So yeah, am I angry? You can say that since I just uninstalled this game, a game in which I've spent more money then anything I've ever played in more then 20 years of gaming.

I wish this was a joke, but it's not.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594758904257895226/1393A5A5FCD25C5515FD2223D9A28D3DE1FFD9A9/

Used to make fun with my friend, say that the game was programed not to give me any Flow mods, well now I think I'm just cursed. Anyway, unless there is some way DE can give me my Flow back, I'm really, seriously done with this, I take my toys and leave, Phil Fish style.

Edited by Ebo87

Ok, so really, the hell with everything. You guys whine because of Kappa? Well I lost my FIRST FLOW after more then 270 hours of playing (make that over 300, but hey, who's counting, certainly not DE). So yeah, am I &!$$ed? You can say that since I just uninstalled this game, a game in which I've spent more money then anything I've ever played in more then 20 years of gaming.

I wish this was a joke, but it's not.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594758904257895226/1393A5A5FCD25C5515FD2223D9A28D3DE1FFD9A9/

Used to make fun with my friend, say that the game was programed not to give me any Flow mods, well now I think I'm just cursed. Anyway, unless there is some way DE can give me my Flow back, I'm really, seriously done with this, I take my toys and leave, Phil Fish style.

Alright DE, gimme back my farming buddy!

I was there. Still laughing!

Funny stuff, but at the same time not funny at all!

Edited by Korrall

Yeah, we had the laugh of our lives. Imagine the chances for him to finally get a flow and then the servers crash. It was fun, but now if you think about it, it's downright saddening.

Edited by NickoTyn