Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple choice of equipping weapon

WhiteWingCat

You know, Ninja play free like warframe have Primary and Secondary for you, and they're gun.
But i wonder, Is it nice to have two or three same slot as melee for example? War, Orthos and Atterax together, It may seems too much or op, but they're close combat melee weapon right? so it shouldn't be matter if you can equip more than one melee. On the other hand, Having 3 primary or 3 secondary equipped? well idk, it's your decision whenever it is good idea or not. All i was is giving much idea and share with you guys as possible. And to see your opinion.

I guess there is balance needed for this game, 

But I see no harm in being able to equip a secondary weapon in primary weapon slot.

As in Primary = heaviest weapon, can only use on Primary Slot

Secondary - you can equip secondary on primary slot, but not on melee slot.

Melee - since you have no range, you can equip on your primary, secondary and melee slot.

So instead of thinking of what primary weapon to use, a player can equip Aklato and akfuris to 
go all pistols on enemies just for the fun of it.

Or feeling like a Ninja with ash using venka, nikana and nikondi and going all melee.

This might make Secondary only or Melee only challenges more fun.

The ninja seems to have claw on their hands, which aside the throwing star (shuriken)
and the katana.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

A mobile/deployable arsenal where you can change your loadout midmission might be fun.  Like a beacon when accessed will popout a small window where you'll be able to choose on your loadout list.  The orbiter will then drop the said loadout then all you have to do is void dash to the new warframe.

19 minutes ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

As in Primary = heaviest weapon, can only use on Primary Slot

Secondary - you can equip secondary on primary slot, but not on melee slot.

Melee - since you have no range, you can equip on your primary, secondary and melee slot.

you have a point as well, i like that idea. 

27 minutes ago, Coldie93 said:

A mobile/deployable arsenal where you can change your loadout midmission might be fun.  Like a beacon when accessed will popout a small window where you'll be able to choose on your loadout list.  The orbiter will then drop the said loadout then all you have to do is void dash to the new warframe.

Well that's depend on where it is and what kind of mission you're doing. If survival for example, you want to rest. you can maybe go to a safe zone and call your arsenal and maybe change frames as well. but i'm not sure if that ruins the fun or not. but it might be.

42 minutes ago, WhiteWingCat said:

Well that's depend on where it is and what kind of mission you're doing. If survival for example, you want to rest. you can maybe go to a safe zone and call your arsenal and maybe change frames as well. but i'm not sure if that ruins the fun or not. but it might be.

Making safe zones might not be good.  In the off chance they implement it.  I think it's better that the arsenal beacon (lets call it that) be chosen on the gear wheel.  Loadouts will contain the sets that you have prepared in the arsenal menu (in the orbiter).  Since the process is abit lengthy,  you'll want to do it out of the crossfire or when your squadmates covering you.

After the selection,  the orbiter will then deploy the loadout spawning it somewhere in the map,  you'll then have to run to it to complete the exchange.

Edited by Coldie93