Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a God Roll Riven Mod?

(PSN)LovesLost13

what is a god roll? it's an illusion to try and con people into paying far more than they should for Rivens. I always check when someone uses that term in trading, and half the time they don't link the Riven that they claim is so "godly". hmm, I wonder why... when they do have the stones to actually show what they are selling, it's got 1 or 2 good stats, 1 meh stat and a downside that's usually a deal-breaker, such as negative status chance. the ONLY negative that doesn't actually hinder you is - Zoom, anything else isn't worth the time.

e.g. something like a Dread Riven with + Damage, + Crit Chance and + Crit Damage with - zoom, that's as close to god-tier as you can get. otherwise you're still trading performance in one are for performance in another.

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the ONLY negative that doesn't actually hinder you is - Zoom,

Snipetron Vandal has mag of 6, 2.0 fire rate with 2.0 second reload ~~ 3 seconds fireing + 2 seconds reload = 5 seconds for 6 shots = 1.2 shots per second

Latron Wraith has mag of 15, 5.4 fire rate with 2.4 second reload ~~  2.78 seconds fireing + 2.4 seconds reload = 5.18 seconds for 15 shots = ~~2.6 shots per second

In essence the Latron fires ammo off at about 2.15x the rate of the Snipetron.  But the Latron W has ammo capacity of 540 vs Snipetrons 72.  That's 7.5x as much ammo.

In short, -ammo max is better than -zoom depending on the weapon.  You can't say that -zoom is the only 'good' negative stat.  Even firing at >2x the rate of snipetron it'd take a Latron ~~3x longer to run out of ammo assuming no ammo is picked up.  Even then rifle ammo drops more than sniper so the Latron has more going for it when it comes to sustainability (and the max amount of ammo doesn't matter since you'll never run it out faster than you can pick it up).

I really only say this because i've ran out of ammo with a sniper rifle.  I've never ran out of ammo with my Latron even with a -40.9% ammo max riven.  So -ammo max is a neutral/good negative to have at times.