Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Prime Pack

NotRealButReal

13 minutes ago, NotRealButReal said:

Alright, you guys know how in the previous dual unvaultings there were "packs" (for lack of  better word) that contained the unvaulted primes (Rhino & Mag/Frost & Ember)? If DE is going to unvault 3 primes in Dec-Jan, wouldn't there be a "3 prime pack"? Leave your thoughts down below.

Yes it will be 3 packs in the next unvault and 1 that contain all of it but overall that's my guess I don't have a confirmed information 

3 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

They haven't confirmed it yet, but they have talked about it a few times in several streams. They have mentioned that 3 primes is the next logical step, but they are still talking about it internally. I would wait for confirmation before setting your expectations. 

the FAQ from devstream 101 lists 3 frame next unvaulting, but i agree cause when rebecca said they needed to rework everything de steve didnt seem happy altho with all the new systems their building hes probably got an overful plate already lol

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101

OTHER SCHEDULE TIDBITS:

· Umbra will be coming in 2018.

· Next Devstream is will be Sound-focused.

· Next big update will be Corpus-centric.

· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

Edited by Tokens210

2 hours ago, Tokens210 said:

the FAQ from devstream 101 lists 3 frame next unvaulting, but i agree cause when rebecca said they needed to rework everything de steve didnt seem happy altho with all the new systems their building hes probably got an overful plate already lol

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101

OTHER SCHEDULE TIDBITS:

· Umbra will be coming in 2018.

· Next Devstream is will be Sound-focused.

· Next big update will be Corpus-centric.

· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

Oh.. I didn't see that part. XD

I don't get all this 3 prime talk, the 2 prime packs are plenty, 2x2 unvaultings a year, 4 Primes going into the Vault a year... Seems balanced to me, 18-24 months after a Frame is Vaulted it comes out of the Vault for a month... Does that not seem reasonable?
If they keep adding to the vaulting every year in 2 years we'll have 5 Primes coming out every 6 months... which is a bit of an overload.