The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Module

Brimir

Question

I've got like three or four Warframes ready to go (and a Sentinel!) were it not for this freaking thing. I've been playing Europa (including farming the boss for a while) for about a day worth of gaming and I haven't seen one of these freaking things...

19 answers to this question

I feel your pain. Took me 20 hours of farming (of course over several days) to get a single one for the last Fieldron I needed for my spectra. Now I'm onto neurodes and thankfully they are dropping slightly more frequently (only took me 5 hours to get one. 

[DE, there is a difference between grinding and wasting one's times...when grinding you actually feel like your getting somewhere]

Ironically I got all three parts of Nova in just three runs though... lol. Unfortunately, Europa is the only place I can access which has even a remote chance of it dropping.

EDIT: I would have to go through whole of Saturn AND Urectum to get to Neptune.

Edited by Brimir

While I'm glad they increased the morphics and neurode drop rate, I almost feel bad about complaining. However, it is pretty annoying to get control modules now. (Orokin cells, too)

Sargus Ruk is your friend for Orokin Cells. Got about 8 of him yesterday, though most runs were done on nightmare mode so don't know if that makes a difference.

I've got like three or four Warframes ready to go (and a Sentinel!) were it not for this freaking thing. I've been playing Europa (including farming the boss for a while) for about a day worth of gaming and I haven't seen one of these freaking things...

While I'm glad they increased the morphics and neurode drop rate, I almost feel bad about complaining. However, it is pretty annoying to get control modules now. (Orokin cells, too)

wow, I did someone created a topic that somehow time traveled to the future?

A future in which control modules are no longer a horrible pain to obtain... just a pain like any other resource.

Really, don't waste your time with a boss for anything besides Orokin cells. After someone @ DE screwed up the drop rates for the second time after U9, control modules can easily* be found playing throughout Neptune or other high level planets that contain them. Only thing to do is to farm them as if it was another material. Loot lockers and crates. I don't even see the need for Masterthief for this case. Don't bother with the bosses unless you want cells of bps.

*As easy as finding any damn resource in this game. Now, everything drops less. At least there is a reasonable chance to get the rare materials now.

Edited by Vitalidad

yeah I haven't got a control module in a long time, I have yet to get one on Europa. If anyone knows of a good way to get them please post.

control modules can easily* be found playing throughout Neptune or other high level planets that contain them. Only thing to do is to farm them as if it was another material. Loot lockers and crates. I don't even see the need for Masterthief for this case. Don't bother with the bosses unless you want cells of bps.

*As easy as finding any damn resource in this game. Now, everything drops less. At least there is a reasonable chance to get the rare materials now.

Vitaldad, do you have a certain mission you like to run on Neptune? can you suggest a mission?

Gentlemen, there's only one tried and true way to get control modules, eating your vegetables. I played with a guy on Psamanthe, and we wound up getting 3 control modules in a single run. And you know how we did it, we ate our vegetables!

No but seriously its so goddamn inconsistent right now, we got the three control modules in a single run , then none whatsoever afterwards for another 10 runs.

Go for Psamathe on Neptune. Break containers and open lockers on the way the way to Hyena.

I've been farming control modules like mad lately for research materials. Since I started down that particular journey I've gotten about 20 control modules. 6 from hyena and the rest from containers and lockers. I'd say on average maybe one in five runs I've gotten some.